Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe its not a 2 horse race

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa?!? Penrith are running 3rd in Challenge Cup, they've got All-Australian U16 and U18 players lining up to pull on the jumper. I don't see them wanting to play anywhere else.
    Go back to your original comment regarding ECE - thats all im commenting on - not where the kids want to play.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have quoted your post, it wasn't so much in reply to you as it was to poke a bit of fun at other entities.

not at all a 2 horse race, you will see on our last boundary line edition far from a two horse race, the mighty balmain dockers are coming...... stand by .....and watch out all you teams above us.

i love the optimism at the Dockers, even though they are outright last by a game and a half, they should of been 3rd by now and Hally is doing a magnificent job.

Rumour has it ECE finished training early on thursday night..11pm. Back to the whiteboard and videos boys.

Your above post was close Remember Me, from all reports ECE were at training until 10:30pm tuesday night. I had heard that there coach loves a video session but thats ridiculous. Seeing as half the team live in Campbelltown they wouldnt of got home until 11:30pm.

Cracks are starting to appear people!!

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post

Cracks are starting to appear people!!
    Well picked up on Boris...

Amazing to see that a team that has suffered a loss on the weekend is willing to work hard on the track and put in a bit of extra time to try and improve their game!

who are they kidding - should probably give up now after the disastrous season they are having

Rumour has it, that a 6am training session Saturday morning as well for the ECE boys.
    :

6am wow.... hally hasnt got our guys to do that and we have lost more games, but as it has been said we could of won a lot of them and its a long season ahead, so stand by , we are proud loyal and passionate

what blue pills are you on blue one!
    :

Cracks?

Looking at the scores from Henson, I think the Eagles might have found some crack filler on their 6am starts... Anyone at the game able to elaborate on the turnaround? Heartbreaking for Wests with a close loss in the two's as well.

On the Rookie List
    yes gambler i can help you out there
    this game i witnessed this arvo was perhapes one of the best football turnarounds/ comebacks i have seen ever.
    at half time east coast were litreally down and out up @@@@ creek staring down a thumping in the face. however for some unknow reason wests didnt switch the brains on in the second half and east coast fought out a good win from where they pulled the win in anyones guess. but in the first half of footy wests dominated and ece couldnt man up turnovers cost them almost everytime they disposed of the footy and during the second half ece applied great defencive presure all over the ground wests turnover the ball every chance they got. and it came down to ece straight kicking that got them back into the game. wests were in front with 2 mins to go and mark skuse took the ball from a hitout after a boundry throw in and ran his measure and kicked a goal from 45 to put ece up by i think 3 points
    ball went back to centre of ground the ball was bottled up three times resulting in three bounces and the siren sounded on a hard fought out win for the EAGLES

Almost Football Legend
    Good summary Shinerunner. I'll have a review of the game and some pics up later tonight; but one of the more remarkable games I've seen in Sydney AFL.
    At one stage in the second quarter the Magpies led by 61 points. Surely that's a record for the biggest comeback ever.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast