Thread: Seating at Etihad

On the wing

Seating at Etihad

Am going to the game. Does anyone know how the seating arrangement works? On Ticketmaster it seems you just buy general admission and sit/fight for seats as best you can. I like this idea but it is foreign as coming from WA and Subi oval if you go there you are given a seat number - and like naughty children YOU MUST SIT THERE.
    Any useful tips for attending Melbourne matches would be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolie View Post
    Am going to the game. Does anyone know how the seating arrangement works? On Ticketmaster it seems you just buy general admission and sit/fight for seats as best you can. I like this idea but it is foreign as coming from WA and Subi oval if you go there you are given a seat number - and like naughty children YOU MUST SIT THERE.
    Any useful tips for attending Melbourne matches would be useful.
    I'm an AFL member so I'm not completely sure but I think if you buy a general admission ticket, you can sit anywhere on level 3.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    I'm an AFL member so I'm not completely sure but I think if you buy a general admission ticket, you can sit anywhere on level 3.
    Yes you can sit anywhere in level 3 except the reserved parts! When i asttend non swans matchs there i sit on a wing! Good viewing from there! The cheersquad is at the coventry end!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

On the wing
    Quote Originally Posted by jenky28 View Post
    Yes you can sit anywhere in level 3 except the reserved parts! When i asttend non swans matchs there i sit on a wing! Good viewing from there! The cheersquad is at the coventry end!
    How do you get on level 2 or 1?

Blog Entries
    How do you get on level 2 or 1?
    Lvl 1 you can buy a reserved seat.
    Lvl 2 is the expensive area, not sure about general public buying tics there, does ticketmaster say?

On the wing
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Lvl 1 you can buy a reserved seat.
    Lvl 2 is the expensive area, not sure about general public buying tics there, does ticketmaster say?
    Its OK I worked it out. Dumb reading of the website. Does anyone know if there is an after match function or do the Swans supporters gather somewhere after?

Its OK I worked it out. Dumb reading of the website. Does anyone know if there is an after match function or do the Swans supporters gather somewhere after?
    Doubt there'll be anything official with the HOF dinner on Saturday night.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

There's usually a post-match gathering at Patony's on Clarendon St South Melbourne (you can walk it from the Dome or its a quick tram ride on the 112 from the corner of Collins St). Not sure whether it will happen tomorrow because of the HOF (and I won't head down as I want to get back to watch the Bledisloe).

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.