Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barry Hall who?????????????

Thumbs up Barry Hall who?????????????

Who needs Bazza when u got 1............Jesse White he is guna be a gun,tall,soild and quick and very good on the lead.MMM were raving about him all game......Well done Jesse White
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Blog Entries
    We just need to make sure the GC girls don't get hold of him.

Played really well until the supply dried up.

bloodstainedangels Emerald Hill's Avatar
    He certainly was the only thing to be happy about this afternoon!
    "Notwithstanding the sight of all our miseries, which press upon us and take us by the throat, we have an instinct which we cannot repress, and which lifts us up." - Pascal

I hope he stays put, I like him already, leads well

He led out well and kept moving into space.
    Srong hands also today.
    He may attract extra attention from now ? Great first half from him.. makes going to the footy worthwhile.

Love the man he's s a big unit strong on the lead good hands kicked it well, who says you need a high draft pick to snag a good forward. Im officially on the big J White bandwagon!!!

Looks like the relegation to ressies did the trick. Always had the ability, it just needed to be recognised from within and let loose.
    Good lad.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Was there on Saturday and liked what I saw. I do think we need to find another 2 forwards though to complement him. In our golden era we had 4 forwards, Hall, O'loughlin, Davis and O'keefe. We need to find another 2 to help Jesse out.

I have a new favourite player!
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's always been a decent kick for a bigger fellow, but someone's obviously been working with him on his kicking for goal; to me his technique has changed quite a bit through the year and it actually looked pretty bloody good to me. I was actually happy when he missed the goal from outside 50 because he stuck to his technique instead of resorting to a big windup- I think that takes a lot of maturity and concentration for a young guy who is on fire (and he was when he had that shot!) to do. I've seen him kick goals from a long way before and I have no doubt that as he becomes more comfortable with the technique he'll kick the distance with ease.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    White at FF Johnston at CHF (who can easily kick 50 metres). Things are starting to take shape.

If we go the KPP Forward route with our first rounder this year, we could add Butcher (if he slides which is doubtful) or Panos.

Potentially would be a strong marking forward line.

Just need a proper crumber as well.....some of the indigenous boys such as Lewis Jetta may get a look in.
    Last edited by Jeffers1984; 20th July 2009 at 12:31 PM.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    I have a new favourite player!
    That was quick.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast