Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who the hell is Jesse Smith?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

The down side was that I lost count of how many times Tim Watson said that we liked a game with a lot of stoppages. Not much expert analysis there.
    He sounded like he was asleep in the corner and they had to wake him for each of his "comments". So booooring.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    I heard that one too. Pretty sure it was Dennis and not Bruce that said it. Sorry to do this to you but could you explain the joke to me as unfortunatly I dont get it.
    Yes it was Dennis. That was just me having a bit of typing madness!

satchmopugdog is right in describing what the analogy was about.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    It was Gerard Healy though, who does know who our guys are. it was right near the end of the show and he was clearly rushing, so I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he accidentally stuffed up and mixed up Nick Smith and Jesse White.

On the Ch 7 commentary, yes it was pretty good from Bruce and Dennis, especially considering they don't do our matches very often. Bruce's line comparing something about Richmond (I can't remember what now) to a sobbing woman walking into a bar with a harpoon gun was a classic. It was so obscure as to be met with complete silence by the rest of the team.

The down side was that I lost count of how many times Tim Watson said that we liked a game with a lot of stoppages. Not much expert analysis there.
    Yeah..don't you get sick of hearing how we love stoppages..every ball up..it's just lazy commentary..Watson is only the latest to pick it up, Walls can't get through 10 minutes of a Swans' game without it. That's if he's not suggesting Hall get a run on the ball. I don't know how he'll get through a Bazza-less game!

Blog Entries

That's how good he was.

Brilliant photographs, don't you love the digital cameras, but WHATTHE!!!! Its all very well sneaking under the radar (again) but please, someone read the headlines before plumping them on us!! Stupid stupid men (I bet).
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Great shot of Pyke in flight!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

I'd expect that from Daily Terror but The Age?
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Great shot of Pyke in flight!
    He does have a sort of awkward gracefulness, a bit like LRT. Love him!
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Veterans List
    They are getting the names right tonight.

Veterans List
    Why is it we can't get a centre clearance. We have had 2 scrappy clearances all night and Geelong just get the ball so easily. It annoys the crap out of me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12