Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swans Member Survey ...

On the Rookie List

Swans Member Survey ...

Just got mine via email. Going through the questions, player performance, satisfaction with packages, even opinions about the SCG and Homebush atmosphere !!! Looks like it gets down to the nitty gritty but if only the club would read RWO.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Did the survey, clicked submit, and it takes me back to the login page. Login again and all my answers are gone. Not sure if it went through, but I can't be stuffed filling out the whole thing again.

I got it twice (two adult memberships).

I don't like the fact that if some of the "answers" provided aren't that applicable, there's no room to write in an answer that suits more.

I never, ever, ever did that when I was writing market research questionnaires. A good marketer doesn't know all the answers.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Individual player performance or the team in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Donners View Post
    Individual player performance or the team in general?
    Like I said ... it doesn't give you room to be more specific.
    I doubt that they're going to trawl through "other comments" - especially if you've written more than 20 words!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRosie View Post
    Just got mine via email. Going through the questions, player performance, satisfaction with packages, even opinions about the SCG and Homebush atmosphere !!! Looks like it gets down to the nitty gritty but if only the club would read RWO.
    Oh, but they do!!

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I got it twice (two adult memberships).

I don't like the fact that if some of the "answers" provided aren't that applicable, there's no room to write in an answer that suits more.

I never, ever, ever did that when I was writing market research questionnaires. A good marketer doesn't know all the answers.
    Surely that would create a huge extra headache? 83 questions to 20k+ members, even if only 50% respond and of those 50% say 10% are opinionated enough to write in additional responses that's 1k... if they only do it to 5 questions each out of the 83 then someone has to eyeball and try to comprehend 5k entries.

I imagine all they want is very high level figures from it.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Surely that would create a huge extra headache? 83 questions to 20k+ members, even if only 50% respond and of those 50% say 10% are opinionated enough to write in additional responses that's 1k... if they only do it to 5 questions each out of the 83 then someone has to eyeball and try to comprehend 5k entries.

I imagine all they want is very high level figures from it.
    Annie H is correct, they should allow 'specify' on their 'others'. Coding 5k open endeds is not that big a deal. The general rule is if you have more than 5% under other, then you have @@@@@@ up your pre-codes.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

I got frustrated by the single answer too.
    How do I get to game?
    SCG: car, and walk.
    ANZ: car if I can get A park. Bus and 2 trains if I can't, walk, and then bus on return.

Same flat answers with other questions too.....much better but not good enough yet.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

forward coach
    Has anyone got this in Melbourne ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bedford View Post
    Has anyone got this in Melbourne ?
    No.

Veterans List
    If we get a Melbourne one I wonder if they will ask, "do you want us to play at Skilled Stadium in 2010 for the umpteenth year running".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast