Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White Signs!

Back, strapped and intact dread and might's Avatar

White Signs!

I wish my weed was EMO so it would cut itself

Best news all day!

The title should read "Sydney secure White gold"

Excellent!!!

Thought he would go for sure. Guess his role here is secure where at the GC he may not play - depending on signings.

Great news - happy man.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

'To give them credit, his management were very good, they never used the threat of the new team or anything like that [to sweeten the deal],'' Ireland said. ''But we are obviously aware that there was the possibility there could be some interest given he is from up that way.''

Jesse - time to get new management! They dropped the ball there...and only a 2 year deal!?!
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Exllt news, what a good mark he is, so superior in the air to his predecessor.

HP
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    'To give them credit, his management were very good, they never used the threat of the new team or anything like that [to sweeten the deal],'' Ireland said. ''But we are obviously aware that there was the possibility there could be some interest given he is from up that way.''

Jesse - time to get new management! They dropped the ball there...and only a 2 year deal!?!
    Not necessarily. The article seems to indicate that White was looking to repay the Swans for giving him an opportunity. If White didn't want to use that as a threat, then it's good that the management respected that decision. 2 year deal does seem a little short, but I guess he hasn't really proved anything long term yet.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    Not necessarily. The article seems to indicate that White was looking to repay the Swans for giving him an opportunity. If White didn't want to use that as a threat, then it's good that the management respected that decision. 2 year deal does seem a little short, but I guess he hasn't really proved anything long term yet.
    Show me the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Hell View Post
    ...and only a 2 year deal!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    2 year deal does seem a little short, but I guess he hasn't really proved anything long term yet.
    It reads like it's a 2 year extension, so he is actually contacted for the next 3 years.

That should give him plenty of time to hopefully become the power FF we hope he can be.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Blog Entries
    I'm glad he has done the white thing by us.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Scott, Scott, Scott....

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

This is excellent news, if Jesse was to kick 35+ goals next year GCFC would have really thrown some silly money at him.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Regular in the Side
    awesome. well done by the club.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast