Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swans photos from July & August

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j s View Post
    Here is a panorama of Mickey O's last goal of of his last game.
    Awesome photo, thank you!!

I took some of the post-match lap of the SCG but my laptop is slowing down from all the clutter and needs freshening up before I attempt to organize photos.

Here's a place that will print them at the following prices ...
    (They're in port macquarie NSW).

100x17 inch $85 each
    44x8 inches (which would leave the players a little small) $28 each
    12x68 inches $40 each

Plus postage, etc.

email address: [email protected]
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

I got it done 1.3m wide for $35 laminated at Digital Printing | Cavalier Art Supplies

That is about 50 inches, I wouldn't recommend anyone get it bigger than that, it's not super sharp at that size, but looks great regardless.
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Nice one JS. I can't remember the last time I took the time to set up a pano - this one looks great!

You are having a lot of fun with the new toy - enjoy!!

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Quote Originally Posted by j s View Post
    There is a very interesting anomoly in the panorama - if it were true it would be absolutely wonderful - AnnieH would be beside herself.

Who can be the first to spot the anomoly?
    No bloody way.
    I've finally had a closer look at it on my home computer.

My work screen is a 15" C.R.T ... yes C.R.T!! with a "brightness" problem. (I don't get a new one till it dies ... if anyone can "help" me with that problem, that would be gr8. Pouring coffee into it is not an option - far too obvious.)

Look, I know Goodesy is a dead-set black Jesus, but that's impossible!!

Micky'll love it.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Thanks JS they are all great!
    At least i get to see Crouchys farewell with the pics!
    Im obviously devastated i aint got it on dvd!
    Others with farewell pics should post em 2!
    OUR EDGE IS REG

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post

Look, I know Goodesy is a dead-set black Jesus, but that's impossible!!

Micky'll love it.
    ahahaha that's awesome!!!

My work screen is a 15" C.R.T ... yes C.R.T!! with a "brightness" problem. (I don't get a new one till it dies ... if anyone can "help" me with that problem, that would be gr8. Pouring coffee into it is not an option - far too obvious.)
    Report eye-strain related headaches to your OH&S person. Make a claim under Workers Comp (or whatever they call it these days). That might get results.

CRTs also don't like being constantly turned off and on. Might hasten its demise but no guarantees.

Sereptitiously place a *really strong" magnet near (or on) the screen - though they might just make you put up with the resulting colour distortions.

You really want to just finish me off don't you! Love Crouchy though. Triumphant hero to his people. typical.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

[QUOTE=AnnieH;457727]

QUOTE]

Get a deaf cat...spend hours and hours on a project..such as I have been doing at art class....he jumps upon it spills coffee all over it mixes pawprints in it and you throw something at him after swearing profusely and it hits the screen..done and dusted.
    I've just combined your problem with the disaster I just had and I feel better for it.Cat is out in the rain.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    I've just combined your problem with the disaster I just had and I feel better for it.Cat is out in the rain.
    Backup! Backup!! Backup!! The mantra of any computer user.

This includes regular "Save" while actively working on anything large. Regular "versioning" too for extended projects.

[QUOTE=satchmopugdog;457842]
    Get a deaf cat...spend hours and hours on a project..such as I have been doing at art class....he jumps upon it spills coffee all over it mixes pawprints in it and you throw something at him after swearing profusely and it hits the screen..done and dusted.
    Oooh, dear, ooh oooh, oooh no, I cringe for you. Nothing that has happened to me today (even though only 11am and I cannot believe my day already) comes close to that. Keep breathing. Leave cat out there, no need to provide water, its safer for both of you.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast