OneHD on now

Go Swans Always
    Thank you for letting us know. it is good to see him on tv
    Love those Swans

On the Rookie List
    Missed it..... Anything good ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Thank you for letting us know. it is good to see him on tv
    Ditto. Saw this post seconds after it was posted and raced to the telly.
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    Ditto. Saw this post seconds after it was posted and raced to the telly.
    I didn't see it till 3am - then discovered that luckily I had TNL recorded

He is still a nice pleasant big bloke, with a sneaky sense of humour. He was grilled by Bill Woods and was very open and honest, which he has always been. He wanted to leave the club with his integrity in tact and it was a mutual agreement. He didn't want to let it slide to being less than mutual agreement. He was seeing a sports phsyc regularly (I cannot remember if he is still seeing the same one or even if he is doing so at all) .

He wants to play on but if he doesn't, well so be it.

He seemed genuinely to be comfortable in his own skin.
    Last edited by Primmy; 11th September 2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: rubbish use of the english language
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    He is still a nice pleasant big bloke, with a sneaky sense of humour. He was grilled by Bill Woods and was very open and honest, which he has always been. He wanted to leave the club with his integrity in tact and it was a mutual agreement. He didn't want to let it slide to being less than mutual agreement. He was seeing a sports phsyc regularly (I cannot remember if he is still seeing the same one or if he is still doing so) .

Pleased to hear all that. But I'd still like to see him have a final year, preferably with the Doggies.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

He is still a nice pleasant big bloke, with a sneaky sense of humour. He was grilled by Bill Woods and was very open and honest, which he has always been. He wanted to leave the club with his integrity in tact and it was a mutual agreement. He didn't want to let it slide to being less than mutual agreement. He was seeing a sports phsyc regularly (I cannot remember if he is still seeing the same one or if he is still doing so) .

Left my glasses at home-read that as Sports Psychic

Veterans List
    Swans won't chase marquee playerShare
    Today at 3:16pm

Sydney Swans coach Paul Roos says Barry Hall will be traded rather than allowed to nominate for the pre-season draft

Last night I remembered something that BBB was grilled about. He held himself, and still holds himself, personally responsible for the Granny loss in 2006. He said he played a lousy game and he basically still hasn't forgiven himself.

Just thought you would like to know.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Last night I remembered something that BBB was grilled about. He held himself, and still holds himself, personally responsible for the Granny loss in 2006. He said he played a lousy game and he basically still hasn't forgiven himself.

Just thought you would like to know.
    He wasn't the only one to let us down that day, and there were plenty of factors outside of our team (i.e. I'm looking at you green maggots- or were they yellow that day, its too hard to watch to find out!), but he didn't have his best day at the office. Perhaps that is what is spurring him on to try and continue his career- one last chance to try and make amends for that day.