Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gf week goss?

gf week goss?

* which inner city club is about to go under and is hoping to form a merger with either another inner city club or a team based in western sydney?

* Which well known sydney footballing identities took the $3.75 last week about UNSW/ES & absolutely cleaned up.?

* Which club told a interviewee for their senior coaching position that he would need to bring close to 50 players with him as "none of there players will be sticking around in 2010"?

* Which key ruckman was over heard spitting the dummy when not named in the Sydney AFL team of the year?

* Which GF winning coach nearly repeated the dose from a few years back of being the drunkest man at the Phelan?(p.s. he deserved to be)?

* Which two clubs are vying for the playing services of a retired Sydney Swan?

lol - look forward to the reponses

I will take Dockers for Question 1 and 3.

surely 2& 4 are about the great PK

QUOTE=boris;458843]* which inner city club is about to go under and is hoping to form a merger with either another inner city club or a team based in western sydney?

* Which well known sydney footballing identities took the $3.75 last week about UNSW/ES & absolutely cleaned up.?

* Which club told a interviewee for their senior coaching position that he would need to bring close to 50 players with him as "none of there players will be sticking around in 2010"?

* Which key ruckman was over heard spitting the dummy when not named in the Sydney AFL team of the year?

* Which GF winning coach nearly repeated the dose from a few years back of being the drunkest man at the Phelan?(p.s. he deserved to be)?

* Which two clubs are vying for the playing services of a retired Sydney Swan?[/QUOTE]

would number 4 be a ruckman from ece????

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    * which inner city club is about to go under and is hoping to form a merger with either another inner city club or a team based in western sydney?

* Which two clubs are vying for the playing services of a retired Sydney Swan?
    1. Balmain
    2. Head coach of Easts - MUdge
    3. Balmain
    4. Wilson - he got a free feed so why complain?
    5. Was it this Pekay character that everyone seems to love. Can he actually play footy?
    6. Easts and Wests - Jared Crouch

Next question - Whisper that a few retirements up the pecking order will happen at either club who wins the flag this weekend

dockers are in absolute all sorts. word on the street is UTS-Balmain merger.

Doormat has a man crush on me CarntheLions.....don't ask why. I'm just a hack from the lower grades. It was flattering at first, but i suspect he's the bloke that showers with a box of soap and a rivet gun.

And i wasn't at the Phelan......1st one i've missed in 12 years,but i have been a big fan of the free booze in the past. Very upset to see they had decent beer there this year though.

why are we the unlucky ones to get dumped with the dockers we are doing fine on our own thanks lol

A little Birdy may have told you
    The edge is not the limit, It's just the starting point...

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by carnthebats View Post
    why are we the unlucky ones to get dumped with the dockers we are doing fine on our own thanks lol
    its the easyiest way for you to get into the premier leauge,

the way he dockers are going they wont be there much longer and we are doing fine on our own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast