Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Sydney Mr Kennedy

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is the one I'm excited about, I think he's going to be a 200+ gamer when all is said and done. He's only young and it's been tough to get a run in the Hawks midfield, but for the 10 games he did (and I know stats aren't everything) he averaged >19 disposals and >4 tackles.

I'm also rather excited about the prospect of seeing both Kennedy and Bird develop as midfielders over the coming years.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I'm also rather excited about the prospect of seeing both Kennedy and Bird develop as midfielders over the coming years.
    Kennedy, Bird and Hannerbery......yummmmm
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Kennedy, Bird and Hannerbery......yummmmm
    and Meredith (and who knows maybe even DOK!!!!!!! Surely our recruiters can't have been that far off the mark)
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    ....(and who knows maybe even DOK!!!!!!! Surely our recruiters can't have been that far off the mark)
    Unfortunately, I fear they were....

and don't call me Shirley
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Unfortunately, I fear they were....

and don't call me Shirley
    The bloke has been decimated by OP, and by all reports showed great class in the ressies at times. It's just a question of staying fit and getting consistent for DOK. If he's over his injuries, he could yet be a good player.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Well, they have done the traditional photoshopping of blokes' heads onto bodies for the website until the official 2010 portraits are done...

Josh P. Kennedy Player Profile bio - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

Now, either this Kennedy bloke has the biggest guns you've ever seen... Or his head's a bit small

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

They've put Seaby's head on the same body!

Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    The bloke has been decimated by OP, and by all reports showed great class in the ressies at times. It's just a question of staying fit and getting consistent for DOK. If he's over his injuries, he could yet be a good player.
    As is my wont I have watched him and I liked what I saw. Give the kid a chance people, the coaches are! And meaculpa; I forgot Meredith! We are doing just fine.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post
    Well, they have done the traditional photoshopping of blokes' heads onto bodies for the website until the official 2010 portraits are done...

Josh P. Kennedy Player Profile bio - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club

Now, either this Kennedy bloke has the biggest guns you've ever seen... Or his head's a bit small
    I do believe I mentioned to Rosie and Wardy that we had a new set of guns to admire now that Mick has retired....mmmmmm chicken........
    And they photoshopped the jumper, not the head......mmmmmm shamelessly more chicken......

Blog Entries
    He has a rather mischievous smile too.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I do believe I mentioned to Rosie and Wardy that we had a new set of guns to admire now that Mick has retired....mmmmmm chicken........
    And they photoshopped the jumper, not the head......mmmmmm shamelessly more chicken......
    No they didn't. They put his head onto Kieran Jack's body, and changed the brightness of the jumper to make it harder to pick up (and probably match his skin tone better as well).

McGlynn is on Rhino's body. Seaby is on Vespa's (seems an odd choice...).
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by desredandwhite View Post

That is seriously wierd
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast