Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jenny McAsey - Media Dept at Swans

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Hammo/Primmy.
    Hopefully her appointment brings about sharing more meaningful information with the press to improve quality.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    JMcA is a quality sports journalist with The Australian, who did not take misinformed pot shots at the Swans. She always took a fair minded look at whatever she was writing about, understands the use of good English and looked at the Swans with a positive eye. Which is in direct contrast with her disparaging associates south of the border. I have always looked out for her articles with pleasurable anticipation.
    You lost me there.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    You lost me there.
    Now you know why I was so chuffed to see that the Swans have had the intelligence to take her into the media dept!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    You lost me there.
    The Australian has good journalists. It's just heavily biased towards the right when it comes to political issues. At least they're not the Tele!
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Living in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BSA5 View Post
    The Australian has good journalists. It's just heavily biased towards the right when it comes to political issues. At least they're not the Tele!
    haha not far from it though! Doesn't help that it's Rupert's baby newspaper, the only one he ever started from scratch and that the Australian is located in the same offices as the Tele!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12