Thread: SAFL Website

SAFL Website

IS there any chance of anyone in the SAFL offices updating the header on their website?

I'm sick of looking at the Penno and last years award winners.

No need to move the Bats pic, maybe update it for the new cattle.

About time.....

Nothing has changed! Still the same pics.

Another thing would be to remove all the crap advertiisng on club websites that have no relationship to that club, how do you attract sponsors when there is a TV add running 24-7 with other marketing run by sportingpulse. It is a joke:

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysnextyear View Post
    Another thing would be to remove all the crap advertiisng on club websites that have no relationship to that club, how do you attract sponsors when there is a TV add running 24-7 with other marketing run by sportingpulse. It is a joke:
    thats a very good point A.N.Y

There was an email campaign launched by a few club presidents a few months ago, petitioning that all these banner adverts be taken down for the very reason that it may put off sponsors, existing and potential. The response from league or higher, I'm a bit hazy on the details, wa that the advertisig was necessary, and I believe it was stated that revenue raised by said advertising was directed back at the clubs. Fail to see how that works, we haven't collected a dime from it, nor would any other clubs I think. Its not exactly our league's problem, more so it's from the AFL, who pushed all leagues into using Sporting Pulse for results, club pages etc.

Senior Player
    I dont see why anyone is complaining - it comes at no cost to our clubs and with proposed upcoming improvements to footyweb administration of registrations etc should become simpler. If you want full control over the content then establish your own autonomous website like many clubs have already done, yours included Shine.