Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Norths down, Power up

Norths down, Power up

Norths Reserve Grade will be playing in Division 2 next year and Southern Power will be going up to Division 1.

Norths are not going to be happy but should make finals in Div 2.

The Power will be mid-field in Div 1.

OUCH, if I was Norths SHore I would be extremely annoyed and fight that. Finishing 1 win from 7th and 400% (in pts) away from last placed Dockers surely gives you reason to stay!

that is very ordinary, i would be very suprised if norths didnt take this further.

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    When/where did you hear that TLM?

Team nominations are not due in until Sunday, and I would have thought both would nominate for Div 1.
    Last I heard, St George - Macquarie was to be the only swap at that level.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

@@@@ this might put me off going to play at north shore,if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeEmmAre View Post
    When/where did you hear that TLM?

Team nominations are not due in until Sunday, and I would have thought both would nominate for Div 1.
    Last I heard, St George - Macquarie was to be the only swap at that level.
    I have heard strong cases from both teams but two can't go into one and Norths will be the one's to miss out and drop down to Div 2.

Quote Originally Posted by The Late Mail View Post
    I have heard strong cases from both teams but two can't go into one and Norths will be the one's to miss out and drop down to Div 2.
    No reason for North Shore to be a protected species any more. For years they have blocked the development of clubs like St Ives and Manly from being promoted in their own self-interest.

Rules is rules....

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Late Mail View Post
    My sources from the Sharks are disappointed that they arnt going up - They definately wanted to though so if your rumor is true its a bit of an about face from the AFL in the last few weeks.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    No reason for North Shore to be a protected species any more. For years they have blocked the development of clubs like St Ives and Manly from being promoted in their own self-interest.

Rules is rules....
    What rules?

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    What rules?
    Surely we have some system here, either one up one down or two up two down?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    Surely we have some system here, either one up one down or two up two down?
    One up One Down although the clubs can nominate its up to the AFL to accept.

What is the process on this..surely last should go down , which was St George and first in the lower tier should replace given they have adequate facilities and they do not already have a team in the higher division

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast