Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More coach/player news

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    1- Barry stoneham to be announced as balmain coach Friday. Huge coup for bAlmain but will he have any players to coach.
    2- lee Forsyth to coach c/town
    3-Bryson coles attended ece presso and will play there for $400 a game,3 clubs in 3years is he the new hally
    Can anyone at the club confirm these appointments?

Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    I can hardly understand this post. It must be a terrible thing to be stupid.....
    Not hard at all to figure out.....he is asking who you play footy for or what club are you with?? Very easy to figure out

I noticed on the sydneyafl website that auburn wasnt mentioned in regards to doing a pre season do they have a side in next years season?.

48 hour detox mate its easier to throw mud when you have no club to stand up for.pug munters coming down to balmains first preseason run for a laugh so i will keep a eye out for a overweight guy hiding behind a bush laughing with his laptop in hand.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Late Mail View Post
    My mail is the Dockers have recruited strongly from Victoria. There may also be an agreement with the Swans to be announced soon about surplus players going round with the Dockers.

Recruiting from outside Sydney AFL is smart. As more quality players join, they will start to attract Sydney AFL players.

Where are the swans going to get these surplus players to give to the dockers ???? They (the swans ) struggled to get enough listed players on the park last year in the actfl and were topping up with rams and local actfl players....

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    I noticed on the sydneyafl website that auburn wasnt mentioned in regards to doing a pre season do they have a side in next years season?.
    Not sure how reliable it is, but I was chatting to a fella who was speaking with Chicka, apparently all Kassems will be playing, Eid & Medair included. Will be very hard to beat if that's the case, probably should push for Div 3 with cattle like that.
    But I may be wrong.

aka Mr Taxman
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Not sure how reliable it is, but I was chatting to a fella who was speaking with Chicka, apparently all Kassems will be playing, Eid & Medair included. Will be very hard to beat if that's the case, probably should push for Div 3 with cattle like that.
    But I may be wrong.
    Well they did start their footy careers with Auburn Redlegs & Mona Park is only across the road from where they live. So I would say that it would be fairly reliable to have everyone from Ozem right down to the youngest playing a season together. They may even get a leprechaun that lives across the road as well to pre-season training.
    See me run a marathon again as a leprechaun?
    Donations

Rafters see that taz is coaching at parra next season.Theres plenty of room for a jolly green giant at the dockyard

I think North Shore may have got 2 of the best from Mac Uni and maybe 1 more to come.If Mac Uni lose players can they do alright in div 1?

aka Mr Taxman
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Rafters see that taz is coaching at parra next season.Theres plenty of room for a jolly green giant at the dockyard
    Should be a great opportunity for Tassie. And yes I can see that there is plenty of room ... but do you really want someone that turns like the Queen Mary??
    See me run a marathon again as a leprechaun?
    Donations

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    I think North Shore may have got 2 of the best from Mac Uni and maybe 1 more to come.If Mac Uni lose players can they do alright in div 1?
    Good question Sam, the players you talk about are good and will be missed, but I think you will find they seem to have some handy additions also.

Suppose time will tell....

hear training numbers are low hawk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast