0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - Poor

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Rate a Season: #24 Jude Bolton

2009 Rate a Season: #24 Jude Bolton

Draft day excitement over ... back to rating.

I know you need to.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Personally, B1's best season ever.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

either 8 or 9, actually 8.5, but gave the lovely fella a 9. He never stops working. Any time I see him not attack I worry, it usually means he is injured. One day the mob are going to say "I didn't realise just how flaming good he was".

I would like to point out that some of the most silly, amazing, game changing goals over the last six or seven years have come from Jude. Go back and have a look at some of them one day, and you will agree that the man is a class act. Don't know why the commentators haven't picked up that fact yet; some of his goals are out of the box.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?

Not a super star, never will be. But Gee he's under rated. A little down from last year but still the engine room of our midfield. Kirky might be the hard edge, ROK & Goodes the limousines, Jack, Mcveigh and Bird the finesse, but this guy is the drive & inspiration.

Return to form this year. Played well especially in the first half of the season (I think - it was a long time ago) and as usual was in the top half a dozen in the league in the tackle count.

Great to have him around as senior player with a few years left while we blood the new guys.

Does anyone know: How's his clothing business going? Are they opening a branch office in Brisbane?
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp

Thumbs up

8 from me. He is a very good, solid footballer.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    Return to form this year. Played well especially in the first half of the season (I think - it was a long time ago) and as usual was in the top half a dozen in the league in the tackle count.
    From memory he was 3rd in the league for tackles. May have been second after the H&A season (with Kirk at number one), but overtaken by Montagna (I think, someone form St Kilda!) during the finals.

Does anyone know: How's his clothing business going? Are they opening a branch office in Brisbane?
    Buy online, and probably.

Rating 8.

Never used to be a fan of him, but after being put up for potential trades a few years ago the pretty boy has really excelled. Should have at least two more good years in him yet.....

I have always maintained that the joint business partner's move to Brisbane Lions was all part of the plan (Amon Buchanan) - smart move all round.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I have always maintained that the joint business partner's move to Brisbane Lions was all part of the plan (Amon Buchanan) - smart move all round.

Including Buchanan playing crap last year? A very original strategy.
    The man who laughs has not yet heard the terrible news

Really solid year.

God he is a bloody hard worker.
    Admire how he has stuck to the task after nearly getting the flick , has improved his football out of sight and is a genuine leader at the club now.

Still has plenty to offer as well
    Est 1874
    SMFC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast