Thread: Swans Media

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Swans Media

Is it my imagination, or is the media department with the Swans actually bursting with good news and information? Just having headed back from the Swans AFL page, I have been a bit bemused by all the positive writing!

Well done, at last. Much appreciated. Now someone tell me that its always been like this.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    They hired a journo who knows something about footy...what a difference she has made..now if someone can just remind me of her name...she deserves kudos already.

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    They hired a journo who knows something about footy...what a difference she has made..now if someone can just remind me of her name...she deserves kudos already.
    Jenny McAsey?

Senior Player
    That's her!

Opti-pessi-misti
    I have been shaking my head in wonder. It's almost as good as Christmas - a new feature story and/or information update EVERY DAY. Something of interest on the Swans' web page that is not already on the AFL page as well. Like turning the clock back. Hopefully it will continue. What are the odds that we may even get a decent report on the Ressie games down the track? (I mean apart from RWO reports.)

its like a bee swarm........loving the frenzy of info !!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"