Thread: Swans Media

Swans Media

Is it my imagination, or is the media department with the Swans actually bursting with good news and information? Just having headed back from the Swans AFL page, I have been a bit bemused by all the positive writing!

Well done, at last. Much appreciated. Now someone tell me that its always been like this.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    They hired a journo who knows something about footy...what a difference she has made..now if someone can just remind me of her name...she deserves kudos already.

Quote Originally Posted by royboy42 View Post
    They hired a journo who knows something about footy...what a difference she has made..now if someone can just remind me of her name...she deserves kudos already.
    Jenny McAsey?

Senior Player
    That's her!

Opti-pessi-misti
    I have been shaking my head in wonder. It's almost as good as Christmas - a new feature story and/or information update EVERY DAY. Something of interest on the Swans' web page that is not already on the AFL page as well. Like turning the clock back. Hopefully it will continue. What are the odds that we may even get a decent report on the Ressie games down the track? (I mean apart from RWO reports.)

its like a bee swarm........loving the frenzy of info !!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

It's awesome. Jenny Mcasey is doing a great job

Need to update the player photos and heights and weights, frustrating they are so wrong
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

On the veteran's list
    I think Jenny McAsey might past player Darren McAsey's wife
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    I think Jenny McAsey might past player Darren McAsey's wife
    Sister. Allegedly.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    Need to update the player photos and heights and weights, frustrating they are so wrong
    Can someone at the Swans please take note of this and get the correct (up to date) height and weights listed please.

Update Gary Rowans every month as he's still growing, he might even end up KPP height and thus make those newspaper hacks (who thought he was a KPP in their pre draft predictions) correct!

career game are also wrong if games played for other teams are counteded.

Searby, McGlynn, Kennedy.

But loving the news

The articles have been fantastic - regular and informative. Now, if Jenny could just take a photographer who owns a zoom lens with her, we might be able to actually see the players mentioned in the article.
    A couple of classic examples:
    An elevated coach Paul Roos watches training: http://mm.afl.com.au/Portals/0/Sydne...Roosy_stor.jpg
    http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/Portals/0/Training(1).jpg