Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 2010 Season

Warriors Lunch new look

Mac Uni AFC has launced a new look for ongoing seasons. We had to designa new look strip as well as all other things related to our club due to the relaunch of the University with the dropping of the Green and Gold to new Red, White and Black. If you log onto www.muafc.com.au you will now see our new brand , with a new fresh new look and feel for seasons to come.

We have been proud of our heritage but this is a new chapter in the club and one that all will become proud of.

www.muafc.com.au

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysnextyear View Post
    Mac Uni AFC has launced a new look for ongoing seasons. We had to designa new look strip as well as all other things related to our club due to the relaunch of the University with the dropping of the Green and Gold to new Red, White and Black. If you log onto www.muafc.com.au you will now see our new brand , with a new fresh new look and feel for seasons to come.

We have been proud of our heritage but this is a new chapter in the club and one that all will become proud of.

www.muafc.com.au
    I like it. It looks good, is fresh, and will be much easier to spot the numbers to call should you play in grand finals again.
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysnextyear View Post

www.muafc.com.au
    I would like to know how are the old boys are with it? is this your 1st year in the top job, dont let the grass grow under your feet.

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    I would like to know how are the old boys are with it? is this your 1st year in the top job, dont let the grass grow under your feet.
    I know some of our old boys weren't too happy when the Saints colours were dropped from seniors, some still aren't happy these days. But its progress, and from what I can gather, they had their hand forced by the university anyway.

Old Boys

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    I know alot of the old boys arent happy about the loss of alot of their identity, IE the Kookas, the jumper etc. At the end of the day this isnt a club instigated thing its the UNI (As Pekay said). Nothing anyone can do about it unfortunatley.

Apologies if I offended anyone who read that reply to Doormat, could be deemed as sensitive. He's still a wanker though.

Teflon Coated

Lack of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post
    Dont want to bag the bloke, lets just say hes probably not the most reliable guy from our experiences. He talks the talk, just didnt back it up for us. Not to say that he cant do a good job and will be diff as he is in charge and was only suppose to be an assistant with us. Lets just say his former club wasnt too impressed with the way he left either. We still took a punt but he pretty much lived up to their thoughts.
    PTB it's clear that you actually are attempting to bag this bloke.
    My mail is that he was solely responsible for bringing your club the Love brothers and he only quit his part-time role with your club due to work committments and after having a falling out with your head coach at the time. Didnt also fill in for your reserves after this so they could avoid forfeits?
    Anyway, maybe you shuold concentrate on the blokes you have now and how you can get more than 12 players to training.
    Bagging blokes when your own backyard is a mess is very poor quality.

can you bag a bloke for something he said over six months ago? get over it. maybe you should change your name to blanket, cos the @@@@ seems to have stuck for a while

Teflon Coated

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Doped Youth View Post
    can you bag a bloke for something he said over six months ago? get over it. maybe you should change your name to blanket, cos the @@@@ seems to have stuck for a while
    Don't go blaming me if you can only afford to update your internet credit often enough.

Maybe you should check the date I signed up to this forum. So if when scanning back over threads I choose to make comment - then that is my choice. That's why this is called a forum.

Oh... and YES you can bag a bloke for something he said six months ago (I'll be the judge of that - mod edit) - especially when its still on a public forum.

I will check it again in six months....
    Last edited by Norris Lurker; 28th July 2010 at 10:51 PM. Reason: no need for personal abuse - it'll be infraction points next time

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Coated View Post
    PTB it's clear that you actually are attempting to bag this bloke.
    My mail is that he was solely responsible for bringing your club the Love brothers and he only quit his part-time role with your club due to work committments and after having a falling out with your head coach at the time. Didnt also fill in for your reserves after this so they could avoid forfeits?
    Anyway, maybe you shuold concentrate on the blokes you have now and how you can get more than 12 players to training.
    Bagging blokes when your own backyard is a mess is very poor quality.
    TC, yes he put us on to the Loves but believe me they have been looked after during the short time he was involved as well as since he has had nothing to do with the club. His role was never Part-time by the way, he was the Assistant coach and was suppose to be there every thursday as well as every game, hence the falling out with the Head coach who was far from impressed with his attendance in regards to both. And finaly he played in the ressies because he wasnt picked in the ones(after injury)
    The edge is not the limit, It's just the starting point...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456