Thread: Sam Crichton

On the Rookie List

Sam Crichton

There are big wraps on this player as a class forward. Has anyone seen him play? Apparantley he is both tall and fast and therefore hard to match up on. He just might be as valuable as some of the more highly rated recruits as he has starred as an amateur.Give him a solid pre-season and all the professional support and he might find that extra 5% to crack the big time. To me he is an exciting prospect that just makes this recruiting season absolutely amazing!

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Looked good in Murphy's jumper in the last Ressies game this year.

Shows those attributes you mentioned, size speed and presence. Kicked a couple of goals too IIRC (Laidlaw kicked 7 that game i think).

Wouldn't be too disappointed if we picked him up
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    Looked good in Murphy's jumper in the last Ressies game this year.

Shows those attributes you mentioned, size speed and presence. Kicked a couple of goals too IIRC (Laidlaw kicked 7 that game i think).

Wouldn't be too disappointed if we picked him up
    Probably one of those players I spend half the game muttering who the hell is that kid! I am fairly sure I remember one kid we all cheered like mad for and noone had a clue who he was. Was kicking them like a grownup. Liked him a lot.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood