SYDNEY

Swans defender Jason Saddington and ruckman Stephen Doyle have declared themselves fit and available for selection for Saturday night?s preliminary final against Brisbane.

After a month away from football, Saddo rates himself a 70-80 percent chance of playing. He has kept his fitness up in the pool, on the bike and through running, and expects to fully test the knee on Friday.

"The knee is feeling pretty good, and the fitness I think is pretty much alright. I have done a bit of running in rehab, so it shouldn?t be too bad. I think I am pretty ready if they want to play me I am happy to play," Saddington said.

Coach Paul Roos said Saddington would be given a chance. "It's a bit of a dilemma because he hasn't played for four weeks, so you know if you pick him, you're not going to get a full game out of him."

After running at training, Doyle rates himself an 85-90 percent chance of overcoming his ankle injury to play his first-ever finals match. He has yet to complete a full game of football this season after suffering a knee injury in Sydney's opening round victory over Carlton.

"I should be fit to play if I get picked," Doyle said. "I have missed a lot of football, so I am really looking forward to getting out there and doing five or ten minutes in the ruck and helping out Goodesy. And if I can go down forward and maybe take a couple grabs and kick a few goals I will be pretty happy."

Ryan O'Keefe, a late withdrawal in Adelaide with a shoulder injury, is also under consideration if he can pass a fitness test this week.

INJURY LIST

Saddington, Knee, Available
O?Keefe, Shoulder Sprain, Available
Kennelly, Thigh Cork, Available
Doyle, Ankle Sprain, Available
O?Loughlin, Hamstring, 1 week
Seymour, Knee, 1-2 weeks
Ball, Shoulder, Season
Thewlis, Groin, Season
Fixter, Adductor rupture, Season
Hunt, Shin stress fracture, Season
Buchanan, Knee, Season

BRISBANE

Marcus Ashcroft hurt his medial ligament during last Friday night?s win over Adelaide and will miss the Swans match. His likely replacement, Chris Scott, faces a fitness test this week.

Lions' skipper Michael Voss is surviving on pain-killing injections. An injection of local anaesthetic was administered about 30 minutes before the opening bounce against Adelaide.

"If I do that over the long term there might be some repercussions from it but for the short term, it?s a good remedy so we?ll run with that for now," Voss said. "To be honest, I really don?t want to concentrate on it too much. I?ve sort of said my piece about it and I hopefully won?t get too many more questions about it in the next couple of weeks."

INJURY LIST

Ashcroft (knee) 1-2 weeks
Brennan (groin) 1 week
McDonald (knee)Indefinite
Scott, Brad (ankle) Season
Scott, Chris (groin) Test
Shattock(knee) Test