Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: NAB Cup

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g60 View Post
    I thought we had to wait till 9am mon 18/1 to buy the tickets from the Rooty Hill RSL (online), but have just been on their website (and to my surprise) you can buy them NOW!. click on 'home of sport' on the left hand side of options list on their home page and follow the dotted line. i just bought four. looking forward to the game already.
    see ya there.
    Thanks mate. Been and done. Still think members should be covered but anyway....
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Senior Player
    I'm hoping for a walk up start on the day as opposed to pre-booking tickets. Anyone see any issues there? The ground holds about 10-12 K from memory, I'd like to think there would be plenty of room for a pre-season match. What have the recent pre-season crowds been like for Swans fixtures?
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

We had a good crowd here at Launceston..but you would have been able to get walk up tickets..Aurora holds about 17,000 at maximum
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Tickets arrived today.

Just went to the mailbox and found a big, big letter and a small letter.

The small envelope was from Rooty Hill RSL and contained my family pass tix which I ordered on the weekend....woohoo.

The big, big envelope was a government issue bowel cancer test kit, complete with coloured sticks to pick thru my poo....woohoo.

Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Tickets arrived today.

Just went to the mailbox and found a big, big letter and a small letter.

The small envelope was from Rooty Hill RSL and contained my family pass tix which I ordered on the weekend....woohoo.

The big, big envelope was a government issue bowel cancer test kit, complete with coloured sticks to pick thru my poo....woohoo.

Some ones gunna have a fun weekend!!

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Some ones gunna have a fun weekend!!
    I don't know what it says about me but I actually laughed out loud when I read that. You know the kind of explosive chuckle you try to contain but then snot starts to come out your nose.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I don't know what it says about me but I actually laughed out loud when I read that. You know the kind of explosive chuckle you try to contain but then snot starts to come out your nose.
    Should rename this thread the "RWO Body Fluid updates"
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm waiting for my tickets to arrive.
    If I am sitting near BBB and I hear any sharing of stories re the other envelope there will be TROUBLE!
    I am not opening any large envelopes in future.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSwan View Post
    I started a bout of explosive snotty coughing with that one! Its all I can manage at this stage; the current virus status is flipping awful. Visually the whole thing is pretty dire....thanks BBB.....just what I needed.

As for Bankstown holding 10th. I doubt it. the stand would hold about 1,000 ish and the rest would drape down the donut shaped embankment. Last year at Rouse Hill the place was sold out on subscription; no tickets at venue. So.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    A little bit too much information but as a fellow RWO, we will wait keenly for the results. No photos!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Sweet!
    Fox is still on the run.
    Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruda Wakening View Post
    Fox is still on the run.
    And loving the oxygen.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast