Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Pay!!! No PLAY

Never left a??, thought l may give you a break for a while Before l unleash on you in 2010

FYI, Norris & the frog have been deleting all posts that l have created about you & BIG LAVS. great bias they show yet again.

I'll get around it PK be very careful ape!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Love your signature JD.....he hasn't been on here since he was found out!

JDog, you know im a jet Whilst l stopped playing in 07 i have made a pact with the great one (PK) that l will hunt him down on all chat rooms sites after what he did to me. As for the big LAVS he is getting close to taking PK spot as l have never meet a bigger hypocrite than him

Quote Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog View Post
    Obviously Remember Me spent a little to much on christmas pressies for the family and is struggling for coin. Most people associated with footy clubs know that this time of year is always a struggle in regard to finances. Most sponsorship money has not arrived yet and their are a lot of outgoings that need to be paid before the commencement of the season. Most proffessional clubs arrange a payment plan over a couple of weeks with players that might struggle to pay it off in one hit. Might be worth having a chat to your football operations man Remember Me!

aka Mr Taxman
    Quote Originally Posted by Remember Me View Post
    REGO IS DUE FELLAS...by Rnd 1 $$$$ or No Pay...No Play..... I actually wonder how often this comes into play?
    In my career it came into play only about 3 times out of 20 seasons ... needs a strong coach & a strong committee to actually enforce & have it communicated properly ...

Shouldn't be designed as a mere money grab but explained & itemised to players that they get about $1,000 worth of benefits for a fraction of the cost including playing gear, tape, footballs, coaches, trainers, insurance (albeit quite low) and non-monetary benefits such as fitness and mateship.

I agree that the players shouldn't have to pay ... but until they bring people themselves to the club - be it sponsors, paying supporters, etc that can pay for these costs (eg as happens at AFL level & elite leagues around the country) then unfortunately the costs need to be shared across the board. The backing of a licenced club seems to have worked in the past for clubs that I am aware of (thinking Cairns & ACT leagues plus Wests).
    See me run a marathon again as a leprechaun?
    Donations

we have had to stop a couple of players before one guy played all season and then we made him miss the finals cause he had not paid any of his fees

Warming the Bench

Doormat

I know who you are Doormat.

PS: So do others!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Freedman View Post

Oh well out with it, your only about the 5th person on here to claim you know but not one of you has the guts to come out with it
    The edge is not the limit, It's just the starting point...

I know who you are TF.

P.S so do others!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Freedman View Post

Good to see your back doormat.

So what do you pay and what do you get for your bucks? Or is that confidential with some clubs?

Well, no secrets here. Penrith charge $220 Rego ($170 for 18's)
    Includes all the usual (Rego, Insurance, Affliliation, Umpires etc etc) as well as:
    Shorts, Socks, Training Singlets, Polo shirt, Jacket, Team Photo and some other stuff. No weekly game payments of course.
    I reckon it's pretty good value, but I don't really know.

Discounts are available to Premier Cup players wishing to jump ship

Pretty good deal there. Does that include loss of income insurance?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Pretty good deal there. Does that include loss of income insurance?
    Nup, just the basic.

The key is to communicate to the players exactly where their money goes and how much it costs to put teams on the park each weekend.

Hopefully they then see that it's pretty good value (although some are harder to convince than others unfortunately).

Sure it's the same at all clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    So what do you pay and what do you get for your bucks? Or is that confidential with some clubs?

Well, no secrets here. Penrith charge $220 Rego ($170 for 18's)
    Includes all the usual (Rego, Insurance, Affliliation, Umpires etc etc) as well as:
    Shorts, Socks, Training Singlets, Polo shirt, Jacket, Team Photo and some other stuff. No weekly game payments of course.
    I reckon it's pretty good value, but I don't really know.

Discounts are available to Premier Cup players wishing to jump ship
    Yeah very similar for us, $250 for over 18 and $150 for students/18s i think. As has been stated its very hard to get it from Reserves, under 18s is normally fine as the parents sort it out, our seniors generally dont pay and its just taken out of their match payments which really doesnt help throughout the year even though you dont have to come up with as much coin presentation night.
    The edge is not the limit, It's just the starting point...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast