Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message to Roosy - Don't kill the Goodes Star

On the Rookie List
    I think goodsey shifted into the middle briefly on saturday night and helped move the ball forward from a ball up in the centre square.... I agree with the sentiments of the poster but think once Bradshaw is up and running goodes will move up the ground anmd insert himself at critcal times to help win the ball from centre bounces etc.

On the backline...i really rated our backline in the top 2 or 3...could be the best in the comp by season's end..we will just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    Some of his games at CHF last year were awesome.

He will be fine. Once Bradshaw and White are there with him (and throw Johnston into the mix) and he will destroy his opponent. Just needs to keep running.
    Exactly. Did people miss the last 6 weeks or so of the 2009 season? He dominated games at CHF. Just wait til the season proper starts. I hope he stays forward - if Goodes, White and Bradshaw can make it work then it will be one very scary forward line.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

He'll be ok up front, but thats it. He could win another brownlow in the guts. Please leave him there for just one more year given that we now have Bradders.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Needs the ball on the lead where he can use his speed and power running to lose his defender.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers1984 View Post
    Needs the ball on the lead where he can use his speed and power running to lose his defender.
    I dunno about that.
    Of course it would be ideal, but we have seen plenty of marks from Goodes where he has launched over someones back.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12