Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swans Fan Day Sunday 7 March SCG

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    Do they need counselling...a support group!!!!!!!!
    You betcha!!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    They are great photos Al.
    That perve camera you've got is a beauty!!

Did you fill up your nephew's guernsey with signatures??

I got 14 on my hat ... gives me an excuse to stalk for the rest of the season to get the rest.

I NEED LRT - he's the last to sign my 2009 cap. He was the hardest to get to all day - and Jetta!!

Byron Sumner and Trent Dennis-Lane are my new babies (as well as Jets) - they were very happy to get "adopted".
    Thanks Annie,

Got about 14-15 on the jersey and hat so it wasn't a bad outcome. Will need to do an audit to see who I haven't got and as you say "stalk" the rest until they're complete.

As genuine nice guys Craig Bird and Daniel Bradshaw were nice fellas and were more than happy to have a chat. Some of the younger guys were a little shy but that's understandable I guess.
    Last edited by Big Al; 9th March 2010 at 09:34 PM.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Some of the guys are very happy to chat, some not so (probably due to shyness, we forget they are just like us at times) - they tend to clump together like a clutch of girls going to the loo.
    Yeah - it's easy to forget that they don't know us the way we know them!

Great event. Loved the Q&A session.

On an unrelated note, I walked down the steps behind John Longmire - his calves are like a pair of caveman clubs out of the Flintstones. Freakin' massive!
    Last edited by Kirkari; 8th March 2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: sp
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Best place to get them is about an hour after the game at the entry to the Swans offices when they all come out fresh and showered!!

You can come stalking with us once the season starts!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

On the Rookie List
    whoops i hate to tell you this Annie, I got lucky cause LRT was giving the locker room tour I was on (really great guy). then as I was leaving the ground around the back of the stands and Lewis Jetta walks past. Was happy to get a photo with the guy, but I agree this was luck cause he was tough to find. Fantastic day! I'm ready for round one

Quote Originally Posted by andyn View Post
    whoops i hate to tell you this Annie, I got lucky cause LRT was giving the locker room tour I was on (really great guy). then as I was leaving the ground around the back of the stands and Lewis Jetta walks past. Was happy to get a photo with the guy, but I agree this was luck cause he was tough to find. Fantastic day! I'm ready for round one
    Jealousy Green is not my best colour!
    I could have got LRT in Kings Cross after the last game last year ... I was in my car stuck in traffic and he was trying to cross the road. We chatted for a minute.
    They were both doing the clinic before the one I had to sit through (while my nephew played kick to kick with Pyke). As soon as either of them went near the boundary, the fans flocked.
    Alas.

Veterans List
    Good fun day, the kiddies loved it all - except the quality and price of the food which was simply appalling.

Had a quick chat to TDL while he was manning the handball stall - said he should be right for this week after giving the knee a twinge in the last 30 secs of the Carlton game. Seems to be enjoying himself.

On the Rookie List
    And I found myself walking back to the car park at the SFS with Goodesy.....couldn't quite bring myself around to asking him how he dropped all those marks on Sat night. I reckon at least five where he got two hands to the ball and spilt everyone of them. He thanked "me" for coming!!
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Regular in the Side
    Sumner gave my brother a football ... very exiting =) Was an awesome day!!!

Congrats to the club for a great event.

I was lucky enough to get about a dozen autographs on my new cap. The one autograph I missed was Jetta's - he was very very popular.

Dan Hannebery was great - he didnt sign the top of my hat like every other player, but instead flipped the cap, signed the bottom, gave me a wink and left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by iigrover View Post
    Dan Hannebery was great - he didnt sign the top of my hat like every other player, but instead flipped the cap, signed the bottom, gave me a wink and left. lol
    LRT did exactly the same but without the wink
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Ahm Back!!! Two days without internet connection, corrupted harddrive, for no apparent reason; I hate being without this thing.
    How come I didn't know about the LockerRoom Tour? Is this for special people only? I am just a red encased pleb in the Noble Stand.
    Annie, sorry I couldn't link up, but quite frankly it was such a mash anyway; Kept losing one of my mob and finding another....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast