Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Swans Fan Day Sunday 7 March SCG

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Ahm Back!!! Two days without internet connection, corrupted harddrive, for no apparent reason; I hate being without this thing.
    How come I didn't know about the LockerRoom Tour? Is this for special people only? I am just a red encased pleb in the Noble Stand.
    Annie, sorry I couldn't link up, but quite frankly it was such a mash anyway; Kept losing one of my mob and finding another....
    When you pre registered to go to the fan day you went into the draw for the Locker Room tour. I was one of the lucky ones to have their name drawn out.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    When you pre registered to go to the fan day you went into the draw for the Locker Room tour. I was one of the lucky ones to have their name drawn out.
    Bugger
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Bugger
    Reckon. He's been dropped over it.

... Al, I sincerely hope it was worth the dropping.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Reckon. He's been dropped over it.

... Al, I sincerely hope it was worth the dropping.
    hehe.... love ya Annie but yes.....yes it was.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Note to Larissa: give each of the boys one suitable for signing clothing and caps to keep for the duration.
    Thanks so much for the brilliant feedback everyone.

I brought up all your points at our debreif yesterday, in particular the arming of players with marker pens. After so long not having a Fan Day I think we all underestimated how many signatures the boys would be asked for outside of the designated autograph area.

All the players, coaches and support staff had a great time. We are looking forward to holding another one next year.

Thankyou to everyone who came on the day.. Your support of our great Club is what makes coming to work everday such a pleasure.

Cheer cheer

Larissa

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar

Primmy's summary was spot on. My daughter and I also had a great day. I was lucky enough to win a tour of the rooms too and had Craig Bolton as our tour guide. He did a brilliant job and even helped me convince my 4yo daughter to pose for a photo with him on the ground after the tour. The $2 Vili's Pies were another huge highight (shame SCG shame for turfing them) as were the players in general for their enthusiasm, patience and participation. The only personal disappointment was my son's soccer committments preventing him joining us too. Well done to all concerned in organising it and long may it continue.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Primmy's summary was spot on. My daughter and I also had a great day. I was lucky enough to win a tour of the rooms too and had Craig Bolton as our tour guide. He did a brilliant job and even helped me convince my 4yo daughter to pose for a photo with him on the ground after the tour. The $2 Vili's Pies were another huge highight (shame SCG shame for turfing them) as were the players in general for their enthusiasm, patience and participation. The only personal disappointment was my son's soccer committments preventing him joining us too. Well done to all concerned in organising it and long may it continue.
    We were probably on the same tour Doc. I was the one who asked the stupid question about how they get 22 players in the ice bath after the game.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    We were probably on the same tour Doc. I was the one who asked the stupid question about how they get 22 players in the ice bath after the game.
    And the answer is....?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    And the answer is....?
    Bingle.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234