Thread: Northern States Football League

Warming the Bench

Northern States Football League

As the NT News rarely has a scoop that doesn't involve UFOs and /or croc attacks, chances are this is already out there.

Indeed I seem to recall someone on here talking about a similar idea some time ago. But according to the link below, the Swans reserves will play in a league that includes the Territory Thunder side from 2012...

Thunder joins elite league | Northern Territory News | Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia | ntnews.com.au

I've always been jealous of the RWOers who get to watch the magoos... now I may get a chance every now and again...

I miss the days the ressies were at Port Melbourne, watching Gerard Bennet run around for The Borough, was one of life's joys for a saturday afternoon

That said, a Nothern States League is a sensational idea, Cairns would also get a gig you would expect hope it gets off the ground
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler