Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guernsey Pres Tonight

Guernsey Pres Tonight

Jenny and I from Member Services will be out at the Guernsey Presentation tonight.

If anyone is attending pop over to table 33 to say hello, would love to meet more of you!

Cheer cheer

Larissa

I'd love to, but Reigning Premier gave my free ticket away because I was on holidays and missed his email. Yes, I've already told him to txt me with urgent free swannies function tickets!!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    Don't you start bitching out at me Annie...... Ever heard of an out-of-office??? Your own fault IMO/

But you're a warm favourite for a start in the after training cocktail party. Unless of course you manage to piss me off before then....

I can't put auto reply on, my boss gets and sends his emails through me.

I promise I'll be on my semi-best behaviour!!

Besides, you'll be a father by then - nothing will piss you off (with the exception of the two-hourly feeds all night every night).
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Ahem. If Annie is too otherwise engaged please contact me; I am sure I could happily fill in for her. I would love to go the the Guensey P, but.....one night a year is the budget.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Don't worry about the girls, let me know, if I'm in Sydney I can be your designated driver!
    Does God believe in Atheists?

One year I am going to make it up to Sydney for a guernsey presentation night and a B&F. Probvably the same year I win Tattslotto
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Living in 2005
    My first Guernsey Presentation night last night and it was fantastic. Well organised and executed.

Lots of great speeches and great that Stevie Wright and Paul Kelly presented the guernseys (Kelly didn't mention the evil GWS at all haha). Micky O made a great speech and also presented Bradshaw with his.

Tadgh got the biggest cheer of the night, but Mr Jetta was a close second.

Brett Kirk's speech was the highlight though, BRILLIANT.

Also got to have a good chat with Mumford's parents who are very down to earth fun people, who have fallen in love with the club and can't get over how well they look after players and families compared to Geelong!

Thanks Damien. We need more inside reports...come one , forget work, report !!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Thanks Damien. We need more inside reports...come one , forget work, report !!!
    Definate highlight was when Gerard Dennis introduced himself as 'Gerard Dennis, as in Dennis-Lane!' beeming with pride and excitement. They had come all the way from WA and were loving it!

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was another fantastic night from the Swans events team. Slickly executed, classy and a speech from Kirky!
    You could have heard a pin drop in the room and to watch the focus of the players on him as he spoke gave you goose bumps.
    The by play between Roos and Magic is pretty special. Mickey is probably one of the best speakers in the Swans. Passionate, articulate and direct!
    I had a ball and have to say the highlight was the post dinner award ceremony on table 29!
    Last edited by Lucky Knickers; 18th March 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Happy and I know it
    Can we read Kirk's speech anywhere?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast