Thread: ANZ Stadium Seating

ANZ Stadium Seating

Can anybody please tell me which side of ANZ stadium is the broadcast side?

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Number 43 View Post
    Can anybody please tell me which side of ANZ stadium is the broadcast side?
    Pretty sure it is the side farther away from the train station. When I watch games on TV they are always back-to-front compared to watching them live. (At the SCG too.)

Senior Player
    It's the side that would have the olympic flame on your left..I think that's opp the station as liz said.

I think it is the south side......its the only place in the world I need a compass for; something about having to walk in circles I think.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    Pretty sure it is the side farther away from the train station.
    That's correct.

The broadcast side is the members stand, which is on the western side of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I think it is the south side......its the only place in the world I need a compass for; something about having to walk in circles I think.
    The South side is behind the goals where there is no second tier of seats, Primmy. The Broadcast side is the West side, easily identified at the ground as it's where the player races and interchange benches are.
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    The South side is behind the goals where there is no second tier of seats, Primmy. The Broadcast side is the West side, easily identified at the ground as it's where the player races and interchange benches are.
    Told you I needed a compass. I could find my way around the USA without any problem at all, but the ANZ stadium has me stuffed. Gate H. that's all that counts.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood