Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Centrebet premiership odds

Well... I certainly didn't expect them to still be that bad!! I also figured should the ex-AFL players stay fit (oops Saddo) and on the park (oops, Davis you clown) then they should go alright. The rest of the squad must be well below standard.

North Shore and Sydney Uni should firm a little in the odds after their big wins, but when playing against the weaker sides they should flog them. It will interesting to see when North Shore, Syd Uni, East Coast and Wests play against eachother to sort out the contenders from the pretenders.

There was no square up for the Dogs as the boys from ECE went on to have a 90 odd point win. Little resistance in the defence of the Bulldogs let new recruits Dugmore and Jamie Vlatko run riot which made it easier for Beardsley to settle in.

geez i wish centrebet would let you have a multi, it would be the biggest fillup.

Quote Originally Posted by shearer View Post
    geez i wish centrebet would let you have a multi, it would be the biggest fillup.
    Agreed. $2.10 about wests this week is overs IMO. Penno at $1.85 with -36pts also good.

Silly as it may seem, I have had a dabble at Balmain at $1.85 to get within 100 points of East Coast today.

Head to HeadClick a to view all markets for an event Win Line

BALMAIN DOCKERS vs EAST COAST
    Start:
    Closing:
    Market is open.
    Pay on winner of match at the end of Normal Time, Dead Heat Rule applies. Singles Only.
    1. BALMAIN DOCKERS N/A +99.5 : 1.85
    2. EAST COAST N/A -99.5 : 1.85

ST GEORGE vs PENNANT HILLS
    Start:
    Closing:
    Market is open.
    Win : Pay on winner of match at the end of Full Time. Extra Time included. Singles Only
    Line : Pay on winner of match at the end of Normal Time, Dead Heat Rule applies. Singles Only.
    1. ST GEORGE 3.55 +27.5 : 1.85
    2. PENNANT HILLS 1.27 -27.5 : 1.85

SYDNEY UNIVERSITY vs NORTH SHORE
    Start:
    Closing:
    Market is open.
    Win : Pay on winner of match at the end of Full Time. Extra Time included. Singles Only
    Line : Pay on winner of match at the end of Normal Time, Dead Heat Rule applies. Singles Only.
    1. SYDNEY UNIVERSITY 2.10 +6.5 : 1.85
    2. NORTH SHORE 1.70 -6.5 : 1.85

UNSW vs WOLLONGONG LIONS
    Start:
    Closing:
    Market is open.
    1. UNSW 1.10 -42.5 : 1.85
    2. WOLLONGONG LIONS 6.30 +42.5 : 1.85

WESTERN SUBURBS vs CAMPBELLTOWN
    Start:
    Closing:
    Market is open.
    Pay on winner of match at the end of Normal Time, Dead Heat Rule applies. Singles Only.
    1. WESTERN SUBURBS N/A -75.5 : 1.85
    2. CAMPBELLTOWN N/A +75.5 : 1.85

Sillys not even close
    The edge is not the limit, It's just the starting point...

Quote Originally Posted by Pace To Burn View Post
    Sillys not even close
    Yep, I never learn, do I. Seems an unbelievably huge gap between the top and bottom teams in the comp after Balmain had pushed a couple of clubs lately.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234