Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Teams v St Kilda

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Primmy may have hit on it, it was long lunch day after all and posted right on "get back late enough that nobody sees me stumbling in, but hammer at my keyboard for a little while in case someone else is around" time.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

I feel compelled to report I have my "First Game of the Season" stomach ache.

I feel weird because I am so psyched into looking forward to the game that I forgot just how iminent it was. It has been a scramble to airfluff my scarf and find my cushion.

And as reported to RoyBoy, I actually managed to drop a log of wood on my shin/ankle yesterday and the subsequent result has me measuring in inches just how far I have to walk from my bus to Gate H. Miles and Miles. I did the Crouchy thing for much of yesterday, he must have been bored out of his mind at times. However its not black and blue, just sore and woeful. I am channelling Kirky for the duration.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Decided not to start drinking now so am fresher for the game.

/eyes off drinks shelf
    -

Happy and I know it
    The membership card's in the lanyard around my neck, the scarf is dusted off (not that we'll need it in these temperatures) and I'm on my way. At last!

Didn't check - why would I. Sat down got myself organised, pulled out the binoculars - the case melted in the offseason. These are expensive pieces of kit! Slimey green all over my hands and anything else they touched. I have had them 10 years, never melted before!!!! AAaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456