Thread: Will someone please tell the media which player is Jetta and which is Sumner!!!

Will someone please tell the media which player is Jetta and which is Sumner!!!

Its pathetic. Yet again the telegraph/hun have Sumner's picture posted instead of Jettas. Are they really that incompetent, stupid, or just plain insulting (no offence Byron).
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Its pathetic. Yet again the telegraph/hun have Sumner's picture posted instead of Jettas. Are they really that incompetent, stupid, or just plain insulting (no offence Byron).
    Option 1.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Goes up to 11
    I think it's highly insulting, inferring that all black fellas look the same. Stupid and insulting...

option D all of the above.

I hate to say it but the blame should probaaly go to the editing department

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    I made a comment in the feedback section about it but obviously didn't get published. And the pic of Sumner is still there. That's the Daily Telegraph for ya. No idea.

Veteran Site Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaussie View Post
    I made a comment in the feedback section about it but obviously didn't get published. And the pic of Sumner is still there. That's the Daily Telegraph for ya. No idea.
    The club surely reads the media regularly. You'd think someone there might have pointed out the consistent errors to the various print media.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Perhaps we can't be too harsh, Paul Kelly just confused Jetta with TDL on the radio.

"Jetta: I'm Not Sumner".

listens as sound of dead horse being kicked echoes through hall

... I'll get me hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaussie View Post
    Me too.

Swannie media people!!! Doooo something!!!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

There was an article written by Craig Bolton the other day, and I swear it had a picture of Ed Barlow. Not even Jude.

Same at the MCG a few years ago, on the giant poster of our captains, there's bloody Cheese.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    "Jetta: I'm Not Sumner".

listens as sound of dead horse being kicked echoes through hall

... I'll get me hat.
    Gold!