Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117
Results 1,393 to 1,403 of 1403

Thread: Mitchell watch

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Pot, kettle, black.

The negative spin:
    He was 4th best midfielder in 2016 (fact based on B&F data)
    He was daylight 4th best. (Fake news, was top 10 in b&f)
    He was behind k.jack. (fake news. Finished higher than Jack in b&f)

The positive spin:
    He was a top ten player in a very strong midfield (5 of top 10 were midfielders).
    He was young and improving (fact. Improved to a brownlow).
    What is to be achieved by this debate? I don’t get what benefit is to be gained by either side. At what point do you just agree to disagree and let this thread return to current trading and drafting?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    What is to be achieved by this debate? I don’t get what benefit is to be gained by either side. At what point do you just agree to disagree and let this thread return to current trading and drafting?
    True... and there is a 'Mitchell watch' thread.

Let's talk about religion rather than Mitchell. Will be easier to win a debate....
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    +1?? That post you quoted has already been debunked. He was behind our entire midfield in the Bob Skilton medal count in his final year with us.....but like a good US republican, you keep pushing that fake news.
    Utter crap. He came eighth in the B&F and I'll bet that he got very few votes after he met with Clarkson after the game. He was a gun then and is a gun now. Anyone who watched him in 2015 and 2016 and couldn't acknowledge that he was going to be a gun needs their head read.

BTW, its the leftist media outlets that push the fake news, not the Republicans. If you're going to try to rattle my cage you should at least get your facts right.

Pointless....they're only poor decisions in hindsight. If the same circumstances presented again, I doubt the club would do anything different.
    I think you'll find if they knew he would win a brownlow next year they would have kept him.

Sheesh!

πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅

I think you'll find if they knew he would win a brownlow next year they would have kept him.

Sheesh!

πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅
    Ummm....

Veterans List

Sheesh!

πŸ˜€πŸ˜΅
    Well daa! You're response says it all.....you've completely missed my point.

Enough please. He is gone.
    Let us concentrate on who we have and not on who we don't have.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Cliched slogans are the curse of the 21st century. We have no choice now, but there must be accountability of poor decisions past, otherwise poor decisions will continue.
    +1

Well daa! You're response says it all.....you've completely missed my point.
    Yep.

Why are we still watching Mitchell?
    Like his dad, he's money-hungry. The fact that we had to "give his dad a job" for the duration of the time he was here, speaks volumes. Where's Barry now? Oh yeah, living on his kid's coat-tails.
    I've said it before, he's the best midfielder in a mediocre mid-field. He's a "ball-magnet" because everyone keeps kicking/passing it to him to "do something".
    They can't do it themselves.
    My midfield, on the other hand, can do it themselves.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.