Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unless you are Nick Riewoldt - umpires are happy for you to be assassinated - P Roos

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225846592994

The photos are more damming clear that Dawson is looking directly at the back of Kennelly's head when he punches it. Kennelly's head doesn't look like a Sherrin, but his hair isn't blonde, so who knows
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Perhaps an undertaker?
    AFL umpires sponsored by "White lady Funerals" would be good too.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Aints took the 3 week ban for Ko@@@@, meanwhile no charge for Dawson.
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Riewoldt is no doubt a protected species, he's becoming like Matthew Lloyd of a few years ago.
    Couldn't agree more on this. In fact I said the very same thing to the guys I was at the game with on Saturday night.

Re: Dawson - I agree a 50M penalty would have been sufficient.

Re: Hille - he was very very lucky.

Re: Swans - we made mistakes but there's no doubt we were dudded by the men in yellow and had the game taken from us
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    AFL umpires sponsored by "White lady Funerals" would be good too.
    Or by Mortein.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by ShockOfHair View Post
    I'm loving the newly feral Roos. He's stuck it to the AFL, GWS, our backline and now the tribunal in the last couple of weeks.

Swans mystified why Dawson clash escapes review - Official AFL Website of the Sydney Swans Football Club[/url]

[url="http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/91291/default.aspx"]
    Me too. Maybe he's using the proceeds from his book to fund the fines he's planning to get for getting up the AFL and everyone else in his final year!

Can someone clarify - I thought intention was important, but not the only deciding factor - in which case I think Dawson should definitely have gone for at least ONE week just for the severity and recklessness.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    Re: Swans - we made mistakes but there's no doubt we were dudded by the men in yellow and had the game taken from us
    We are on good company, the only reason St Kilda made the GF last year was because of the maggots. They almost gave them the flag as well.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Dawson's hit should have been a 50, should have been reported, at least on video, and should then have been thrown out/reprimanded. Dawson should not have got weeks for the hit, but it definitely should have been looked at, and the 50 would be a 50 any day of the week. The ball was in Tadhg's hands, Dawson was never a realistic chance of getting to the ball in time, he infringed, 50 metres.
    Officially on the Reid and Sumner bandwagon!

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggi View Post
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225846592994

The photos are more damming clear that Dawson is looking directly at the back of Kennelly's head ..
    ??? You can't even see Dawson's eyes. You must have one of those magic programs like CSI that can magically turn a picture around to see the culprits face.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Knickers View Post
    If Kosi got 4 for that hit on Eski, Hille deserves at least same.
    I thought Kosi was laying a genuine bump but being 100 foot taller than Melcho lead to the contact to the head.
    MRP have set the scene for another season of the bizarre, inconsistent and inexplicable.
    Well I thought Kosi was hell-bent on cheap shots whenever he got half the chance. The guy is a loony. I'd love to see someone line him up this year and take him out when he's not looking.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Well I thought Kosi was hell-bent on cheap shots whenever he got half the chance. The guy is a loony. I'd love to see someone line him up this year and take him out when he's not looking.
    Yep you're probably right. If he isn't taking out the opposition, he's taking out his own team....remember the poke in the eye goal celebration?
    The point of my post though was that the MRP not charging Hille makes no sense in the context of 4 weeks to Kosi for a front on bump off.

Veterans List
    St Kilda supporter friend rang me today and said he was happy their weakest link had got 3 weeks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast