Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freo V Geelong

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    A few years down the track we may be talking about the last draft as something out of the box.

Scully and Trengrove looking good for the Dees, Martin easily Richmonds best last night, Morabito looks a player etc etc.
    Having watch last night and today, hard to believe Scully & Trengrove are better than Dustin Martin, I just don't believe it. But agree it looks like a vintage year. Rohan looks great, no complaints,but given he has had cramping, better to not risk injury and have have him take years to recover. he certainly does not look as physically developed as Martin & Morabito.

Interesting to see how how Lewis J goes.....

some exciting players have entered the comp though.
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

What's even better, is we're still in the top 4!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    Above the Cats and Pies!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    And next weekend the other top 5 teams play each other (Saints v Freo, Bris v Dogs). We could be 2nd this time next weekend.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

If it weren't for their really ugly colours, Freo would be my second team wot with my affection for underdogs. But purple and yellow and blue and chartreuse and whatever other crayola was left in the box, I can't get into (though their away jumper is much more tasteful). But they beat Geelong! Go Freo!

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    If it weren't for their really ugly colours, Freo would be my second team wot with my affection for underdogs. But purple and yellow and blue and chartreuse and whatever other crayola was left in the box, I can't get into (though their away jumper is much more tasteful). But they beat Geelong! Go Freo!
    I don't know if it was done on purpose, but they are the liturgical colours of the church's year - white, purple, green and red. Holy smoke!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

My quokka loving brother came to my place to watch it live ... we were both doing laps of the lounges at the end of the game.
    I picked Fweo AND Melbourne. I'm on fire!!
    This was a great weekend of footy.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    I loved this effort by Freo to burn off the cats. They are as infectious and enthusiastic as Mark Harvey is dour.

HP
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12