Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teams - Sydney v Nth Melbourne

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Umpires Team

Field Umpires: Mathew Nicholls (15) Justin Schmitt (17) Scott Jeffery (29) EM: Michael Jennings (24)
    Boundary Umpires: Adam Coote, Robert Haala, Chris Roberts, Shane Jansen
    Goal Umpires: Jason Venkataya, Luke Walker EM: Steven Stirling

Umpires in YELLOW

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    I gave up even thinking about LRT-dropping some time in 2006, so it's kinda retro for the topic to arise. Still, very interesting that a fit Ted can't yet force his way in-- I know who I'd back in a one-on-one contest between Ted and LRT to handle the ball cleanly and dispose of it accurately.
    I know who I would too - LRT. Don't doubt Ted's courage and commitment but I'm not missing his costly turnovers.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    I know who I would too - LRT. Don't doubt Ted's courage and commitment but I'm not missing his costly turnovers.
    Me too! He is fantastically courageous and tough as but am not missing his turnovers or brain fades where he gets caught HTB 10 metres out. TOT=turnover Ted.is a bit harsh coz he has been and will be no doubt a very useful player and I realise most of his mistakes occur when the centre line is being thrashed and the ball is constantly in our defense which is then under intense pressure.LRT would walk into most sides,Ted...no.

I'm happy for the team to remain unchanged.

BTW - what has happened to the weekly prediction threads?
    Sydney Swans - Finals bound in 2011

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123