Thread: Jesse White -

Jesse White -

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1225854707779

Still learning IMHO - best footy is ahead of him and just needs to work harder. He like Grundy, McGlynn & O'Keefe will be better for it in the long run
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

That is a very very good photograph. ....

He will be just fine once he works out exactly what his little cog in the Swans machine actually does - looks like the first aha! moment has clicked into place, and now we just sit back and wait.....
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

If he doesnt play well today I would play him in the reserves, just to get his hands on the ball and give him confidence, big future with the club. Give Gary Rohan a run
    Last edited by IrishSwanPerth; 17th April 2010 at 04:25 PM.

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    The new Simon Minton-Connell. Smashes 'em in the reserves and country leagues. Can't crack it with any sort of decent form in the big league.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSwanPerth View Post
    If he doesnt play well today I would play him in the reserves, just to get his hands on the ball and give him confidence, big future with the club.
    I'd be happy for him to have a run in the twos if he wasn't able to break through with some good form soon - it would make sense.