Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tough May and June ahead

well at least then the only clue malthouse has about the swans would be that of mumfords "inner workings"

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    We've GOT to beat Collingwood this year. Besides beating the Crows curse as a good omen, it has to happen just 'cause I've been so tongue-bitingly gracious to a C'wood supporting co-worker the last two years every time they win that I deserve a chance for some cruel, petty gloating.
    You think that's bad? I'm married to one!

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    We'll grab Seaby and start praying for you. However if Buckley's name is called out during intimate moments then DIVORCE!
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by #73 View Post
    Collingwood is gay
    Hey, if the whole team would come out of the closet, I'd probably almost respect them for once! Well, except for Dale Thomas. Can't stand him no matter whose team (in any sense) he plays for.

Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    No sympathy from me oh big one. You said those fatal words "I do" so you have to suffer the consequences.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    We'll grab Seaby and start praying for you. However if Buckley's name is called out during intimate moments then DIVORCE!
    I'd be more worried if she called out "Malthouse" It would mean divorce and psychiatric assistance.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    I'd be more worried if she called out "Malthouse" It would mean divorce and psychiatric assistance.
    "Lock it in, Eddie"?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    She might be referring to Christie

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    Hey, if the whole team would come out of the closet, I'd probably almost respect them for once! Well, except for Dale Thomas. Can't stand him no matter whose team (in any sense) he plays for.
    You and my wife would get along Yuri.

Whilst i hate Didak with a passion, she fairly screams 'Kill Daisy' whenever Thomas gets near the ball. She despises him.

Fortunately he is the classic downhill skier and I have frequent games where earplugs are not needed.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    You and my wife would get along Yuri.

Whilst i hate Didak with a passion, she fairly screams 'Kill Daisy' whenever Thomas gets near the ball. She despises him.

Fortunately he is the classic downhill skier and I have frequent games where earplugs are not needed.
    Brucey loves him too. Screamed when he flew for a mark against the saints, only to come down with fresh air.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123