Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paul Roos on "Open Mike" tonight on Fox Sports 1, 9.30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    uTorrent

No-brainer, easily the most user friendly torrent download program.
    Agreed.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Here's what you do

1) Download and install aprogramme called uTorrent (it's free)
    2) Sign up to aus.sierules.com (there is no www.)
    3) Go to Torrents/browse torrents on the site
    4) Select the show/game you want and "download torrent"
    5) A torrent is a tiny file....when you have downloaded it, open it and uTorrent on your computer will start to download the actual movie

A torrent is a tiny file which automatically collects little bits of the actual file you want from other users all over the world. OK?
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sharp9 View Post
    A torrent is a tiny file which automatically collects little bits of the actual file you want from other users all over the world. OK?
    Of course it might also be prudent to check the size of the actual file you want before downloading - just in case you have issues pertaining to monthly download limitations with your ISP (some of which combine uploads - of which you will be doing through the bit torrent process - with downloads).

However, this program was only 30 minutes long so the file size shouldn't be too bad - unless someone recorded an HD version.
    Last edited by Matty10; 22nd April 2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post
    Thanks Big AL. I have finally worked it out (with your help) after 3 months. I can see how to download and record off IQ2 to my HDD. I can now free up about 10 hrs of Jamie Oliver cooking episodes over Christmas. More space for footy!!!
    No worries Bas...
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Not sure if anyone who would be interested is trawling the threads at this time of night, but this interview is being repeated on Fox tonight at 10:30pm (the Jim Stynes one is on at 10pm).

Re: Paul Roos on "Open Mike" tonight on Fox Sports 1, 9.30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty10
    Not sure if anyone who would be interested is trawling the threads at this time of night, but this interview is being repeated on Fox tonight at 10:30pm (the Jim Stynes one is on at 10pm).
    All real fans watched the first showing. :-)
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Sir Ashmole Gruntbucket hot potato's Avatar
    Watched it again, Paul seems to be regretting his descision to stand down, as if to say, "maybe this this is as good as it gets".

HP
    "He was proud of us when we won and he was still proud of us when we lost' Tami Roos about Paul Sept 06.

Opti-pessi-misti
    Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    Um ... for the almost totally cyberistically ignorant, how do you actually download the torrent - if that's what you do when you click on 'download'???????? It doesn't work for me.
    Thanks heaps, Ugg. Triple B, and especially Sharpe9 for your helpful information - I'm about to take the plunge!!

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Thanks from me too - just downloaded the swans weagles as my first torrent... (was away and didnt get the game taped either so I'm especially appreciative)
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234