Thread: 'The Year of the Eagle' Photo Book

SAFLPhotos.com.au

'The Year of the Eagle' Photo Book

SAFLPhotos and Michael Vettas Photography where lucky enough to put together a photo book based on the Premiership year for the East Coast Eagles. The book is titled "The Year of the Eagle" and is now for sale, we are taking pre-orders up until the 7th of May after which time we will do another run, at present the book is retailing for $119.95 + $6 for postage inclusive of GST, if we are able to obtain 25-50 sales the book price will be reduced to $112.95 and if we can reach 50-100 a further $5 which would bring it down to $107.95, if we reach these figures once the book is ready to be shipped we will send a refund cheque.

The book itself is an A4 Lanscape custom book published on a high quality photo paper, the book contains more than 50 high quality images from the 2009 premiership season, we have tried hard to spread the coverage across all involved in the season.

If you would like to purchase a copy simply visit the MVP Photo Store where you can make your purchase and have a piece of history.

Below are a few images of the actual book.
    AFL Sydney Official Photographer - SAFLPhotos.com.au

Michael, I am looking for something to hand off my toilet door whilst I am doing my business. Is their any points on the book I can attach some wire as to enable it to hang on a nail? I sometimes have some difficulty with my movements and believe this would provide adequate assistance. Your reponse would be greatly appreciated

Envious of Rohan Graham

Talking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Almost Football Legend
    All jokes aside, it looks like something every East Coast Eagles person should try to snap up. And it's perfect timing to launch it today, when they mark their 10th anniversary of their relationship with West Coast.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Tubby l hear your on your way back ECE.
    Country life not up to your standard??

I also hear your fatter than Schmit

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby Pudge View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cue wankers from other clubs who didn't win the flag (read: all clubs).

Soemtimes, as you requested on cue, the other Sydney AFL clubs books on sale and a blurb,
    The Year of the Dog ? The Dogs fight to get to the Grand Final so East Coast could get a close look at Mike Beardsley
    The Year of the Magpie ?The story of West?s self destruction at the pointy end.
    The Year of the Docker ? A limited edition beer coaster with the clubs highlights for the 2010 season.
    The Year of the Lion ? Postage & Delivery an extra $600+GST as anything travelling from Wollongong is not too reliable.
    The Year of the Student ? Sydney Universities brave battle to sign every kid in Sydney who has ever seen an AFL game before.
    The Year of the Dragon ? Declan Donahue?s new biography
    The Year of the Demon ? A look behind the scenes at some unusual scenes.
    The Year of the Blue ? Details unavailable as this book was stolen before printing.
    The Year of the Bomber ? Take a look up close and personal as a club struggles as and an era ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkyard Dog View Post
    The Year of the Docker ? A limited edition beer coaster with the clubs highlights for the 2010 season.
    Beer coaster? A bit generous...

The Year of the Student ? Sydney Universities brave battle to sign every kid in Sydney who has ever seen an AFL game before.

Outstanding.....hahaha.....it's funny because it's true.....