Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can goodes win the brownlow this year?

can goodes win the brownlow this year?

Can goodesy win the brownlow this year if he keeps up his recent form, and we continue to win? Yes i know its still early in the season but the swannys and goodesy are showing good signs. He was best on ground for the north game and has polled other votes apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by swanspant12 View Post
    Can goodesy win the brownlow this year if he keeps up his recent form, and we continue to win? Yes i know its still early in the season but the swannys and goodesy are showing good signs. He was best on ground for the north game and has polled other votes apparently.
    Aboso-bloody-lutely!!!!
    His mother AND his aunty dreamt another one.

He's in fine form, and (according to the "results" page in the Herald yesterday), polled highest last week. (Funny ... I'd never read that page before, but glimpsed it and saw his name ... had to read on.)
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

haha thats good mate. if there having dreams im sure hes destined for another. i bloody love goodesy and i hope he does win another!

Veterans List
    Mike Sheahan was in thrall of Goodesy on "On the Couch" last night. Just catching up with what we all already knew - the bloke's amongst the very best utilities that's played the game.

Warming the Bench
    What about Rok? I backed him after the Crows game at $61. The Herald Sun has him third on their rankings. Hey was huge against the Eagles. Wins the tough ball, great skills and kicks goals. Could be his year

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger1300 View Post
    What about Rok? I backed him after the Crows game at $61. The Herald Sun has him third on their rankings. Hey was huge against the Eagles. Wins the tough ball, great skills and kicks goals. Could be his year
    I'm going for ROk. I'm not a gambler but when I saw him in the pre season, he looked soooooo fit I went home and opened an account and backed him for $50 at $126!
    Fingers crossed!

Suspended by the MRP

Thumbs up Whip It

When a problem comes along....

If A. Goodes, Sydney, gets more votes than anyone else, and goes the season without indiscretion - he will win.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    the age rated him as bog against the weagles - didnt agree with that call myself.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger1300 View Post
    Not sure about him winning it all but think he might take enough votes away to stop Adam from winning it.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

My immediate response to the question was, yes he can, but will he?
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Of course he can, but O'Keefe and McGlynn might steal a few off him (votes that is) :-)

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Yes he can. He has not been suspended this year.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast