Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kieren jack future captain?

kieren jack future captain?

i think in the future kieren jack will become our captain. he posseses all the qualities to become one, and his courage on the field last week exemplifies this. One of the traits needed for a captain which is courage.

Bloody awesome game from Jacky Boy!!!!

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar
    Too small and ugly!!
    doof-doof

There's a generation of captains to go through before he gets a look in. Malcheski, McVeigh....

I'd put Grundy in the same boat as him though.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

I already have Hanners slated in, next decade. Don't know if Kizza is a captain type, although definitely a leadership group person. Nicmal, yes, McVeigh, definitely, Reg - no, not really. Big Red, probabably, McNeil when he starts growing facial hair, I wouldn't be surprised, one day. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to see Bulldog captain the side. Some of the other traits, other than courage, is the ability to organise, command respect, be able to speak lucidly.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

He'd be an ideal captain for GWS. Of all our players Jack would be the logical GWS target given his league connections.

I have no idea what his contract situation with the Swans is but hopefully we lock him up.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    He'd be an ideal captain for GWS.
    Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by hammo View Post
    He'd be an ideal captain for GWS. Of all our players Jack would be the logical GWS target given his league connections.

I have no idea what his contract situation with the Swans is but hopefully we lock him up.
    Signed a 1yr contract @ the end of 2007, so most likely out of contract 2010 or 2011

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There was a touch of Kels about Kizz on Saturday. That fearless uncompromising attack on the ball bought back some memories.

Quote Originally Posted by RTTF View Post
    Signed a 1yr contract @ the end of 2007, so most likely out of contract 2010 or 2011
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Suspended by the MRP

now be good - or I'll rip ya bloody arms off!

Farewell, Aunty Jack
    We know you'll be back
    Though you're ten feet tall you don't scare us at all
    You're big, bold and tough
    But you're not so rough
    There's a scream as you plummet away

Sheeze DL, You are farewelling Kizza way ahead of time! He is not going anywhere. And the original subject of this post is whether or no he wo9uld make Captain! of the Sydney Swans. GWS???? Oh dear, ......
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast