• Who cares as long as we win

16 19.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bradshaw v Hall???

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by swansrule100 View Post
    i think we would be a better side if we still had hall
    Do you really? This year's Hall or last year's Hall?

I'm glad last year's Hall has gone and doubt if he would have reinvented himself without being sacked. So retaining him wasn't really an option. There were many games over the past two seasons when he was either the most frustrating Swans player on the ground, sooking to other team members or the umpires - or he was sulking and skulking in the stands, serving yet another suspension for a stupid undisciplined brain snap. If I'd been his boss I would have sacked him - and I'm glad the Swans felt ther same way.

I should now say that I'm glad to see him doing so well at the Doggies. But I'm not. If he had any character he would have been able to turn himself around at the Swans. He was certainly given enough chances. Likewise, I get a bit of a kick to see that Mummy leads Jolly (and his wife) in hitouts this season. On the other hand, Amon (and Scott Stephens) was/were pushed out through no fault of his/their own (except falling of the pace) and I'm happy to see them do well at their new club(s).

i think we would be a better side if we still had hall
    Please don't.

Blind Barry got a flag with the swans ... it's what he wanted.

He eased back on the gas once he got what he wanted; and the quickest way to get out of a contract is to be an arsehole.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Do you really? This year's Hall or last year's Hall?

I'm glad last year's Hall has gone and doubt if he would have reinvented himself without being sacked. So retaining him wasn't really an option. There were many games over the past two seasons when he was either the most frustrating Swans player on the ground, sooking to other team members or the umpires - or he was sulking and skulking in the stands, serving yet another suspension for a stupid undisciplined brain snap. If I'd been his boss I would have sacked him - and I'm glad the Swans felt ther same way.

I should now say that I'm glad to see him doing so well at the Doggies. But I'm not. If he had any character he would have been able to turn himself around at the Swans. He was certainly given enough chances. Likewise, I get a bit of a kick to see that Mummy leads Jolly (and his wife) in hitouts this season. On the other hand, Amon (and Scott Stephens) was/were pushed out through no fault of his/their own (except falling of the pace) and I'm happy to see them do well at their new club(s).

i thought in 2009 when playing he looked sharp 31 goals in his 11 games. His discipline was a little off last year, getting suspended against adelaide, but it was pretty soft and the umpires and media gave him a pretty rough ride. The are players who have worse runs of discipline than he ever gave us, mooney, franklin to name 2. Its not as bad as people seem to want to bang on about, the worse one was the stupid staker one, but the others were probably made worse because it was hall.

But thats digging up old news. I still think on form he showed last year he was good for us and this year hes been great for another club, and the way our forward line has been this year i think its sillly to think he couldnt of improved our side by staying
    Theres not much left to say

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Please don't.

Blind Barry got a flag with the swans ... it's what he wanted.

He eased back on the gas once he got what he wanted; and the quickest way to get out of a contract is to be an arsehole.

what a load of rubbish he gave his heart and soul for the club

i thought in 2009 when playing he looked sharp 31 goals in his 11 games. His discipline was a little off last year, getting suspended against adelaide, but it was pretty soft and the umpires and media gave him a pretty rough ride. The are players who have worse runs of discipline than he ever gave us, mooney, franklin to name 2. Its not as bad as people seem to want to bang on about, the worse one was the stupid staker one, but the others were probably made worse because it was hall.

But thats digging up old news. I still think on form he showed last year he was good for us and this year hes been great for another club, and the way our forward line has been this year i think its sillly to think he couldnt of improved our side by staying
    what a load of rubbish he gave his heart and soul for the club
    Spot on.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Veterans List
    As is so often the case, the truth lies somewhere in between.

On the Rookie List
    Hall's playing Bradshaw's not. I just hope Bradshaw's injury is not career ending as he is just what we need. I thought BBB Hall had his moments but it was finally time to go and he knew it. Would I have him back at CHF for the Carlton game??? YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    As is so often the case, the truth lies somewhere in between.
    we wont ever know what went on behind closed doors either which makes it hard to judge

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456