Thread: Kirk interview on 3AW today.

Kirk interview on 3AW today.

Kirky said that the game plan has not changed but the cattle and now can implement the game plan.

Said Mumford has been an important inclusion to the team.

He was standing on the grassy noll of the goal square with Black when Bradshaw kicked THAT 100 metre torp.

Didn't know anything about the Bradshaw-Voss feud.

That AFL should look at the benefits of meditation for players and some Swans player still do it. Tony Shaw said his nephew couldn't sit still let alone meditate.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bas View Post

Said Mumford has been an important inclusion to the team.

Heard this he really elaborated on Mumford saying he was a old school ruckman willing to throw his weight around. Said he thought he would be a very important player for Sydney for a long time

He said on top of everything Mumford was top bloke

Good summary Bas
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

Thanks Reggi for the add on. I had my 6 yr old at me whilst I was trying to listen.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.