Thread: Rep Football

Rep Football

I noticed the Rep squad has been named and placed on the Sydney AFL webpage.
    I'm curious why both Matt Carey and even more Al Richardson have been named? Could anyone advise.
    Carey has played one game and now out injured and Richo isn't due back till Round 12 (hasn't played at all in 2010)
    Surely the Ivory Tower isn't picking blokes on reputation? If that is the case, have they missed naming Nick Davis?

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Gnome07 View Post
    I noticed the Rep squad has been named and placed on the Sydney AFL webpage.
    I'm curious why both Matt Carey and even more Al Richardson have been named? Could anyone advise.
    Carey has played one game and now out injured and Richo isn't due back till Round 12 (hasn't played at all in 2010)
    Surely the Ivory Tower isn't picking blokes on reputation? If that is the case, have they missed naming Nick Davis?
    Craig doesn't work for the NSW AFL anymore GG.

Quote Originally Posted by kroner View Post
    craig doesn't work for the nsw afl anymore gg.
    ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg!

Good point Gnome. I cannot understand why they would do it. It does not make any sense, neither may be back and if they are, why not name them at that point in time. I only look for one player when a Rep Side is announced, and the big unit has not left me dissapointed, Leigh Lavery, well done on being included in the squad. I am sure Garry and his crew may have to include an extra couple of bucks in the budget for Leathals gourmet fettishes.

ho ho thats the best news that Leaping Leroy Lavery has been included in the squad.

did Luffy make it?
    Last edited by roughplay; 5th May 2010 at 12:10 PM.