Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Swans Vs Cats - winner & margin

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    As you get older Wardy you realise that feeling in the tummy before a game is indeed just wind or last nights pizza. I don't trust gut feelings anymore.
    Damn it - I dont eat Pizza!!! still I reckon we will win by 3 and my Cats mad client will finally contribute to my wine cellar instead of me contributing to his!!!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

swans by 50
    Theres not much left to say

I vary minute to minute. One second I read all the doom-and-gloom re:the Cat's home grown and now they haven't lost there since 1212AD, next I'm thinking as long as we hit them hard right away and break their confidence like Carlton did, we may pull it off ...

I think it's going to be either a nailbiting very close barely-scratched-through victory for us, or a slaughter by Geelong. I would love a massacre dealt out by us, but I'm askeerd.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri H View Post
    I vary minute to minute. One second I read all the doom-and-gloom re:the Cat's home grown and now they haven't lost there since 1212AD, next I'm thinking as long as we hit them hard right away and break their confidence like Carlton did, we may pull it off ...

I think it's going to be either a nailbiting very close barely-scratched-through victory for us, or a slaughter by Geelong. I would love a massacre dealt out by us, but I'm askeerd.
    Our nerves will hold us back in the first half, Cats to be up by 20 to 30 points, they let the foot off the peddle and we come flying home to win with our superior fitness by 8 to 15 points.

Going to be very nerve racking!!

And of course by "home grown" I meant "home ground". I blame the cold medicine. I habb a code.

Swans by 9.
    Superman still wears Brett Kirk Pyjamas

Blog Entries
    Cats by 11

Quote Originally Posted by scotth View Post
    cats by 11
    narf
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Swans by 2 goals. Is no more challenging than the Port quallie in 2003 - went to a fortress with all the 'sperts saying we had no hope. Carried injuries before and during the match, set up match winning lead by half time and then held on for dear life. As excited before a match as have been in ages (well, a week - was similarly hyped before last week's game and was seriously pumped up after it)!

What a ride so far hey - there's been more joy in this year's six rounds than in all of last season - long may it continue!

Swans by 7 points

Cats by 22, although I would just love to be proven wrong

I think a few players will be a bit sore after the Brisbane game, also I a tad worried about our defense, seemed a little bit shaky last week, although in the end they did get the job done for us

Also not sure how fit Jude and Ryan are after both getting concussed last week.

Go Sydney
    "Sydney Swans = My Team

Cats by 38
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast