Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bradshaw may not play

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    It can't be Barlow as he wasn't one of the 3 emergencies. Unless the club are prepared to pay a hefty fine for doing so. Bevan's the most 'accomplished' forward of the three emergencies. Although if matchups permit, we may see Teddy up there as well.

Playfair-Goodes-Richards-Rohan-Bevan?

My day is just getting worse and worse

Living in 2005
    Sigh.

Its a worry that even without Bradshaw, Mummy and Seaby Currie still cant get a game. In my mind the logical thing to do would have been bring currie in to ruck and leave Jessie at full forward. He relished the responsibility of being the no.1 forward from the goal square last year and it could be exactly what we need to get him back into some form.

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDuckling View Post
    Its a worry that even without Bradshaw, Mummy and Seaby Currie still cant get a game. In my mind the logical thing to do would have been bring currie in to ruck and leave Jessie at full forward. He relished the responsibility of being the no.1 forward from the goal square last year and it could be exactly what we need to get him back into some form.
    Wait for next week, at least. Currie can't be named because he wasn't in the extended squad. And if he hasn't got over the pre-season form (when he was comprehensively beaten in the ruck) then why do you think 3 months later he would be fine?
    10100111001 ;-)

On the Rookie List
    @@@@! Is there any point even watching the game now?! Got no hope without braddy!

wake me up when its over
    up the guts

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    Wait for next week, at least. Currie can't be named because he wasn't in the extended squad. And if he hasn't got over the pre-season form (when he was comprehensively beaten in the ruck) then why do you think 3 months later he would be fine?
    3 months is a long me in footy. My undertanding is that he's been in the bests in the 2's regularly. Far more regularly than playfair anyway. To my reckoning this would be the perfect time to give him a gameand see how he goes. If he doesnt perform in 2 weeks when mummy is back you can drop him

Quote Originally Posted by q... View Post
    eade: ''them not having bradshaw won't change our match-ups at all.''

so he's sending lake up to bradshaw's house!?!
    Last edited by CureTheSane; 15th May 2010 at 01:34 PM.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    This is just horrible news. We are almost non chance now. White will be needed in ruck, leaving us depleted now in both ruck and in our forward line.
    Don't have to worry. Like last week, the ball will hardly reach the forward line.
    In memory of my little Staffy - Dicey, 17.06.2005 to 1.12.2011- I'll miss you mate.

Senior Player
    oh yea of little faith - but I feel the same - we will get comprehensively beaten. Other negatives bet Channel 10 don't go to the footy until Jessica Watson crosses the line and I bet we have that stupid female commentator. What a crappy day this is going to be!

Senior Player
    Confirmed, Bevan in for Bradshaw

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345