Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: will we beat freo next week?

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    if you had to bet your house on it who would you pick?
    Swans in a canter ... will be back to the scorelines of a few weeks ago - 40-50 point win sewn up by half time and cruise mode thereafter.

Dockers have been good so far this season, but their wins and losses are very similar to ours (the only stark difference being a reasonably credible win against a flat cats side - missing a few key players - at Subiaco). They have been given more cred for their season so far on the strength of that win and also that they have only miserable form in recent seasons to compare to - they really only have to look like Miss WA to be regarded as Jennifer Hawkins.

With the shenanigans about Johnson, coming off a bruising encounter with the pies, cumulative travel and being pretty clueless about how to play the SCG, they are ripe for the picking. The comforts of home for the Swans can't be overstated and will be a huge factor in the win.

Oh, and they've had Sandilands for years. The way the footy world is carrying on about him at the moment, you'd think that any team he plays for would have been winning games easily for years. Maybe they should have, but they haven't, and they won't on Saturday!

Veterans List
    Freo are now starting to lose key players, that combined with the travel and the SCG ground size will restrict them.

I feel this game could be won or lost at our selection table. If it is wet then there isn't a place for Ted or Playfair. Is this the type of game that Ves should be picked for?

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Freo are now starting to lose key players, that combined with the travel and the SCG ground size will restrict them.

I feel this game could be won or lost at our selection table. If it is wet then there isn't a place for Ted or Playfair. Is this the type of game that Ves should be picked for?
    Even if it's dry i can't see there being a place for Playfair . He is a massive unit with zero presence. We're better off with a small that can play, regardless of the weather

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Even if it's dry i can't see there being a place for Playfair . He is a massive unit with zero presence. We're better off with a small that can play, regardless of the weather
    Apparantley he is playing!!!

I've heard. What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    if you had to bet your house on it who would you pick?
    depends on what i'd win if I bet the house

Commentary Team Captain BeeEmmAre's Avatar
    With Kirky announcing his retirement (sob) we should be sure things this week. It's the chance to make up for letting him down so badly on his 200th game in Perth last year.
    How much ticker do you have Swannies?
    "It's up to the rest of the players in the room to make a new batch of premiership players next year," Adam Goodes, triple Bob Skilton Medallist, October 7, 2011.

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567