Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: will we beat freo next week?

will we beat freo next week?

what are the chances of us beating freo next week? thoughts lads.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nah

Probably not. Depends on how well we deal with Sandilands. He thrashed Jolly but the Magpies still won.

Definately. Freo away are no good. Plus they will be sore after a game against the Wobbles. Swans will be primed after not even turning up to their game at manuka on the w/e.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Freo have Pav.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Even though Freo haven't won at the SCG for quite a number of years, I am not confident especially after they defeated the Lions at the Gabba to break their drought there.

Happy and I know it
    Yes we will win because I will be in the stands doing my bit. That will give us the edge!

Roo's has already given away 1 secret move for Saturday.
    "Pyke and White to carry those giant hand clappers".
    This should even up the ruck contest

Quote Originally Posted by chalbilto View Post
    Even though Freo haven't won at the SCG for quite a number of years, I am not confident especially after they defeated the Lions at the Gabba to break their drought there.
    They almost beat us there last time, remember? Round 19, 2008. They'd led for most of the last quarter, and we came back from the dead right at the last minute. We might not be so lucky again.

Wouldn't think so. We are going to get absolutely slaughtered in the ruck.

Sandilands was murdering opposition rucks when Freo were crap and that didn't win them too many games, so I dont see that as the reason we will lose. Having said that, they are a vastly better side this year and will be very tough to beat.

I feel this is perhaps our most important game of the season so far. If we lose we will could drop out of the eight. Need big games from Braddy, Malceski, ROK, and the young guns Jets, Rohan and Hanners. Grundy to play a Blinder on Pav in defence.

( But who plays on him when he goes on the ball, any thoughts ? )

Few of their younger players might be getting a little tired. Will have to see our side before making a decision but if Playfair, Bevan and Richards all play then probably not.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast