Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Teams: Sydney v Fremantle

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I appreciate that's your new thing, but if we aren't going to discuss our opinions then a discussion board is a bit redundant.
    Opinions are fine - What I'm reading from some is sledging and not reasoned argument. I'm not sure what the problem is with voicing an opinion but conceding that maybe the match committee may know more about our players then we do. My opinion is that White should play instead of Playfair but trust Roos and co that they know what's best for White.
    ..And the Swans are the Premiers...The Ultimate Team...The Ultimate Warriors. They have overcome the highly fancied Hawks in brilliant style. Sydney the 2012 Premiers - Gerard Whately ABC

Here it is Again! - Huddo SEN

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Short highlights of Campbell Heath at the 2008 AFL U18 Champs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3mmD_jaVUWM

He's certainly not that skinny anymore.

2 things.

1) Don't understand why White was dropped. Leaves us shorthanded in the ruck.
    2) When is Ben Mcglynn back? I didn't think he was that badly injured.
    Red & White forever.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    they can't find him.

I wonder if LRT is going to pinch-hit in the ruck this weekend at some point.

I would imagine that Sandilands will go forward a bit to stretch our defence as well (has he been spending much time on the bench?) - in which case I would expect that Pyke would need to follow him down. This will be an interesting match to follow.

Veterans List
    We are officially rebuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty10 View Post

I would imagine that Sandilands will go forward a bit to stretch our defence as well (has he been spending much time on the bench?) - in which case I would expect that Pyke would need to follow him down.
    This is the part I am most worried about
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

We are officially favourites for this game.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Playfair still in, White out. Glad the selection committee and I agree on something.

Where on the net can you find all the umpiring appointments? Found it - all sorted!

Cheers.
    Last edited by Nich; 20th May 2010 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Just guessing, but maybe he's touch and go this week, and rather then risk it they've given him another week to rest.
    10100111001 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by laughingnome View Post
    Just guessing, but maybe he's touch and go this week, and rather then risk it they've given him another week to rest.
    I think BigD's frustration and most all of us i'd imagine, is that he was touch and go a fortnight ago. For all intents and purposes, we expected him to be named against the Cats, but here we are 2 games later and there really has been nothing from the club to suggest he has had a setback.

We certainly are a frustrating club when it comes to the reporting of injuries. Some I understand such as ribs and the like, but I just don't see any reason for the cloak and daggers around simple hammies, strains etc.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast