Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Frockers in game discussion

Senior Player
    Pathetic, terrible half of football from the Swans.

Umps have been shocking too but we cant hit a target and will need a HUGE lift to win from here.

21 shots to 9 - we have been lucky.

Blog Entries
    OK, for those that are reading - I have heard Kennelly did an ankle early and has not been on the paddock since. I am now going to have a hissy fit - Because I deserve one - thanks for the reply to my earlier questions. Don't bother responding now - I'm gonna watch Avatar or something.

I heard that Bazza has thrown a couple at the game in Melbourne.

Not sure yet whether he connected.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

that was @@@@@@@ing pathetic
    Theres not much left to say

Well that was an absolute disgrace. Contemplating giving the 2nd half a miss, absolutely terrible.
    "We talked five times. I called him twice, and he called me twice."

Eddie McGuire

Really struggling in the midfield to get any clean ball.

Only way out from here is if the midfield can lift their intensity around the contest and get their hands on the ball at the clearances.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

Roos said during the week that we are only playing one ruckman because we don't have anyone who can limit the influence of Sandilands. What a @@@@ing cop out. If that is the case then why play a ruckman at all.

We are a shocking side atm. Bevo, Playfair, Kennedy, Jetta all st-ruggling. Bevan has to go for TDL. Now.

Senior Player
    Kennelly has an injured knee - he was icing it on the bench - doesn't look like he'll be back.

FWIW I thought Pyke actually showed a bit that qtr - nothing great but I think he understands the game a bit better now.

Regular in the Side
    another clash of jumpers with the umpiring dept...because clearly they are wearing purple..The umpiring is a disgrace...i know we are not playing well...but for god sake how many goals from free's.....and nopt paying them the other way...

the absence of a meaningful centre half forward to give a contest is a stand out. Pike is doing reasonably well, midfield is battling, o'keefe again very quiet, goodes neither arthur nor martha kirk too quiet, in fact i can't think of one of our top players that is playing a winning game - on the other hand most of our fringe players doing pretty well.

The umpiring is a real sore point for me - it is so unbelievably bad - not really making much of an impact on the game in the sense that we are very much the second best team but it is so frustrating to see one team get scoring opportunities from bad umpiring.

Veterans List
    McVeigh 10 metres off his man on the wing for a free possession from a centre clearance to Freo. Crappy unaccountable stuff. No running in numbers, static garbage. At one point we had a number of players running forward and Goodes stood there then handballed over, badly.

I am stunned at how inept we have become in all aspects of the game.

It happened in the last 2 games and it is happening again. There is always an opposition player off the back of the pack and when Freo go forward it is goal side. Sandilands gets the tap and away they go. We knew before the game this was going to happen, so what's going on.

On TV it looks like Jack is in no mans land all the time.

What's with our holding way off the ball. We do it all the time.

Senior Player
    Christ we are missing Craig Bolton.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast